Poll: Are you a fan of cheese?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you a fan of cheese?
Yes
42 95%
No
2 5%
Voters: 44.
Favourite type of cheese? I like bree, yummy.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Ablazean
Feta. On a Greek salad.

oh yeah, thats the stuff
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
pepperjack is supa cool
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Jalepeno Mozza
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Herrgårdsost
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Those ones that come in the little red balls of wax, I have no idea what they are but they're so yummy and cute!!
Other than that I have to be boring and go with cheddar because it goes on EVERYTHING!!!! And when you're too poor to buy exciting yummy groceries, being able to add cheese to almost anything is really nice.
Cheddar is the best.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Reverb X
Its Brie not Bree.

i know, i was just testing you
<//////>~
Mozzarella kicks ass...

I used to have a dog named Master Cheese
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
if youre not a fan of some kind of cheese, youre a communist
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Lol @ one person NOT liking cheese.

I live in Wisconsin. Therefore, I MUST like cheese to survive. FACT. Mozzerella FTW!
i like soft cheeses mostly, and hard cheeses on some things (like pizza) but yeah, cheese is great.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
No
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Seriously people, havarti? Have you ever tried it? It's amazing! I think it's Canadian though so you might not get it in other countries.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
SHARP cheddar of a spicy cheese such as pepper jack or something of the sort
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Depends on what I'm eating, Sandwiches I like provolone or aged swiss, rice and pasta I like mozzarella and parmesan... Smoked cheddar on crackers, melted or cold is good. I'm not a fan of American style brie, but I have yet to try real brie so if I find it I'll try it. With lasagna I love a mixture of ricotta, mozzarella, parmasen, and a nice sharp cheddar on top only, not inside it. Just to eat... depends on what I have to supplement it... Plain cheese w/ out anything is not very good in my opinion, I like crackers or fruit with it and a good tea, can't drink yet so no wine. I like to try most cheese at least once before I decide I don't like it.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.