anyone know of a radio station that still plays jimi hendrix? and i dont mean like once in a while i mean like how often z100 plays that rap crap ( all the time? unless timberlake isnt a rapper {he sucks anyway}) soo yeah and maybe zeppelin at times becasue theyre pretty sweet too

ok peace
ps thanks

originally quoted by: OMGLATB

anyone got the toothpase/?
serius radio
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
almost all the rock station in toronto play hendrix with the exception of 102.1 the edge with is the alt rock station so its expected not to play it
Zomg another UGer who hates Justin Timberlake and loves Hendrix? No Waii!
...Doesn't almost every radio station play Hendrix except for pop oriented, classical, and jazz ones?
Quote by thrashster
serius radio

yea their rock stations are awesome! i heard all of neil's cowgirl in the sand live from 1970 (16 min.) and all of the velvet undergrounds sister ray on the vault (all 18 min) tell me another radio station that will do that!!
uhm it depends on where you live . . . 107.7 the bone and 95.7 oh and 98.5 kohl all play classic rock which includes a lot of hendrix
Les Paul Player!
Considering we have no idea where the **** you live and you don't feel like listening to genre oriented internet radios, I have no idea.
Quote by gdownsyou13
anyone know of a radio station that still plays jimi hendrix? and i dont mean like once in a while i mean like how often z100 plays that rap crap ( all the time? unless timberlake isnt a rapper {he sucks anyway}) soo yeah and maybe zeppelin at times becasue theyre pretty sweet too

ok peace
ps thanks

originally quoted by: OMGLATB

anyone got the toothpase/?

buy some cd's i recommend experience hendrix (greatest hits) and zeppelin IV
they don't play any good music where i live. there's one station that plays nothing but classic rock. there's a couple that play anything from the 70s until now, and this one that calls themselves the only "real" rock station, and they only play hinder, crossfade, jet, nickleback, acdc, motley crue, new green day...buttrock, in other words. and then there's country stations and mainstream/hip-hop stations. the heaviest thing i've ever heard on the radio is probably rob zombie and slipknot's not-so-heavy songs.