Hey i'm a newbie so don't kill me for doing something stupid, but i recently got an Ibanez 420 TC 420 from a friend for $250 in really good condition, but i would like to know if i got ripped off. It's not a new guitar, and i can't find it anywhere being sold to compare or anything. My main problem is that it sounds good and all i guess, but it's my first real guitar and i have a crap amp, so i'm not sure if i'm just biased.

(by the way, if anyone knows specs about this guitar, that would help because i'm a beginner who doesn't know crap about what hardware it has)

*i'm too awesome for a sig
by the way, sorry about the huge font that's part of the don't kill me cause i'm new section

Dude...writing so BIG....can't...comprehend..the message. *slowly dies of too large of a a message*
you ok dude051?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Ok, let's try this again:
Hey i'm a newbie so don't kill me for doing something stupid, but i recently got an Ibanez 420 TC 420 from a friend for $250 in really good condition, but i would like to know if i got ripped off. It's not a new guitar, and i can't find it anywhere being sold to compare or anything. My main problem is that it sounds good and all i guess, but it's my first real guitar and i have a crap amp, so i'm not sure if i'm just biased.

(by the way, if anyone knows specs about this guitar, that would help because i'm a beginner who doesn't know crap about what hardware it has)

Don't feel like telling you because of your signature.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
I believe you said: Meh,some people in UG are really just annoying,pm you just to complain bout your siggy
Hypocrisy is in the air!

what?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
I was only referring to one person...By saying that in your siggy,you've just insulted 98% of UGers.Anyway,I've just googled it,but I couldn't find any results,so if you don't mind,post the specs here
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic