Ok so im looking for a fairley good guitar with a amp under $250.
Ive been consedering the WI14 Or X10 but i want to see your opinions on other guitars and help me pick one. I like to play stuff like Metallica and Avenged sevenfold. Not a big fan of stratocasters. Im fairley new still so be nice. My friend said to get one with a Tremmol Bar(Whammy bar). so idk
[IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3197/guitarfrequencyfc6.gif/IMG]
Only Metal Will do
you wont find anything really good for that

maybe look into those epiphone starter packs
they come with everything

but if its not too urgent i suggest you save up

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Well since your not a strat fan i doubt you'll want this, since its a strat knockoff by fender. But the fender starcaster is a GREAT beginners guitar. It comes with a little 10 watt amp which aint the best but it'll do you till you get a nicer amp. And honestly once you set the guitar up/ have it set up for you, it honestly doesn't sound that bad. I've been playing for a year, and its still my only guitar. The last thing it is, is a tone beast, but it sounds good enough to learn on, better than any other strat knockoff. And honestly, i dont see myself getting a better guitar for a while. I dont see the point in having killer tone if you cant do that tone the honor it deserves. (by the way it has a tremolo bar too!) The package with amp, guitar, strap, ect is like 140 dollars, so its a bargain. i think you should look into it.
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
Do you have a rig right now? If you do, $250 wont be much of an upgrade from most things.If you really want something new, I would check out either the Dean Evo XM or Vendetta XM. They cost $99, and then you can check out a Roland Cube 15 for $99 more. That will give you $50 left over for a pedal or something.