Can someone tell me if guitar center buys more than just used guitars. Like amps, tuners, bags, etc.
mexican fender strat
Epi Les Paul Custom
Spider III 75w amp
a digitech rp 80 pedal
i know they buy amps
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Well they sell used amps, so i'm assuming they do. I highly doubt they'll buy a tuner off of you though, unless it's a stompbox tuner. Bags, i doubt they'll take.
How much do you think I would get for my black Dean ZX?...it's in good condition.
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
It's not a good idea to sell your stuff to them anyway, they rip you off... You'd be better off selling it privately.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by roshiee
How much do you think I would get for my black Dean ZX?...it's in good condition.

You would probably get $75.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mw7
It's not a good idea to sell your stuff to them anyway, they rip you off... You'd be better off selling it privately.

they kinda do, bought me a boss super octave pedal but realize that i didn't need it. so i bought it for 110 bucks but they bought it for 30 dollars... it was super gay but i made a friend in the place so i get 20 to 40% discounts on stuff. I doubt they'll buy gig bags... but they do buy the following, guitars, amps, guitar effects, bass, bass amps, acoustics (as long as they are in almost mint condition), pianos, recorders, and microphones... so long as its the one that they sell.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.