to my knowledge, there is no thread on this
i apologize if there is
but im looking for some sort of online store where one might buy like a really cheap knock-off guitar and drop in some good pickups or somethin
cause like, i dont have much money
but i wana find something really cheap with 24 frets, and possibly a locking tremolo, but i guess ill forget about the trem cause it would prolly be like HORRENDOUS(sp?) on such a cheap guitar
so if anyone could tell me where i might find such a web site, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
I guess it would be helpful to have a website for Agiles, too.

www.rondomusic.net

If you're looking for 24 frets and a locking tremolo, look into the Agile PS line, they're PRS knock-offs. I own a PS-1000 with stoptail bridge and I'm pretty satisfied considering it's a $350 guitar.
www.atomiccustomshop.com

the guy has great guitars and is getting a big shipment in march. can't halp you on the 24 frets or the trem, but talk to him, he may be able to find something.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
thanks, the link to rondo music looks cool, thanks for the advice people
Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
actually, rondomusic was the exact site i was thinking of, id been there before, but didnt remember the name
thanks a lot all
Quote by metaldud536

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
They do

I've owned 2 so far an Agile PS-1000 and an SX les paul copy

The SX was way better!