Poll: What site do YOU use?
Poll Options
View poll results: What site do YOU use?
Bebo
3 7%
Facebook
15 36%
Flikr
0 0%
Friendster
2 5%
Last.fm
6 14%
LiveJournal
1 2%
Myspace
27 64%
Xanga
5 12%
Other...
3 7%
Nothin'
7 17%
Voters: 42.
Are you a MySpace stalke--I mean user? Or are you a Facebook kind of guy? Or maybe you tend to stay away from social networking altogether. Well, check what applies to you.

I apologize if I have left out any of the major sites, as I am only aware of a few. If you check "Other", please specify what site.

I myself have a Facebook. Seems the most tolerable of the bunch.
Last edited by AlexInChains at Mar 2, 2007,
'Book for myself, 'space for my band, Purevolume for both (even though no one else in the world seems to have one).

EDIT: I have a last.fm too, but like purevolume, no one else does.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I really, really, really hate to admit it. But I have a Myspace. I avoided the damn place like a plague for years and just setup a site for extra music, and someone I know found the website and publicized it.

I hate Myspace
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I have a facebook, myspace, and last.fm.

I use facebook most, last.fm next, and myspace the least.

meh i usually check 'em all everyday, but then again I have a lot of free time.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon
none, im straight
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
That's hawt
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I have a MySpace, Facebook, and Xanga. The MySpace and Facebook really serve no purpose but to boost my self-esteem with comments , but the Xanga is there for me to leave my thoughts. And I have Last.Fm, but it just kinda sits there.
Peace.