I need alot of help singing and playing guitar because either i lose my rythm or my singing lol. Any tips people?
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Be comfortable with the song, once your comfortable singing and playing at the same time, if your also a good musician/singer, you'll pick things up quicker.
It took me forever the first time, Now Im working on playing melody and singing at the same time.
Talk about tough : P. Its all memorization.
For melody, I have to know it by pure muscle memory.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Make sure you know the guitar part really well before you try to sing with it. Or if your playing rhythem just have it so instead of counting hte number of strums you are taking just change on certain words.
i do that all the time it pisses me off i can play the song perfectly 100% but then when i try and sing everything goes to hell lol i gave up im not much of a singer neways
i say start with simple chord playing and singing... then try stuff that alexi laiho dos from COB. btw u have to start with humming and then work ur way up.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
thanks guys so much any more comments though! im trying to play no exucses by alice in chains for a someone!
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
i find it easier to sing and play if i learn at the same time, because im like cordinating(sp?) myself to do them together, but i just play bass guitar might be different or just depeends on the person
i dont know. different things for different people. i can do it no problem, but hey. wat i do is i have learned all the songs on guitar first. then i sing and my hands just do the work. good luck.
be able to play the guitar part without even thinking about it. Then you can concentrate on singing.
Gibson SG's Rock
I naturally know how to do it, but sometimes it's hard.

So practice.
F.U.B.A.R.