so i just found out that G3 is coming to the tabernacle in ATL, GA march 28th i think... and i was wondering if anybody knew if thier was an age limit for that specific venue because ive nvr been to that one b4, or if someone could direct me to a site
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
if you go to that, your one lucky bastard

nice avatar by the way
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
thanx... but i need to know if thiers an age limit cause if u gotta be like 16+ thats gonna suck =(
404-659-9022

That is a number you can call for info.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha I bet that is a rejection-hotline or something terrencemaddox

Haha, are you suggesting that I placed a faulty phone number on the interwebs? Ridiculous.

Seriously though, I am pretty sure it is the right number. If not I will be surprised.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
OMG I just saw that their coming here to Kansas City on the 23rd!! Damn I need to buy tickets fast!

To answer your question, I don't think there's an age limit, but it all depends on the venue. Some places put age limits due to bars and such.
ya... would u still have to be that age limit if u were going with someone whose of legal age (my dad)
Quote by happytimeharry
OMG I just saw that their coming here to Kansas City on the 23rd!! Damn I need to buy tickets fast!

To answer your question, I don't think there's an age limit, but it all depends on the venue. Some places put age limits due to bars and such.

now if only i still lived in kansas...
Quote by Sun Child
I LOVE YOU

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
DUDE!!! I just found out G3 is coming to phoenix the 14th. im kinda upset though, vai isnt playing in it now or at least in phoenix. that kinda sucks but i still get to see dream theater and satriani. HELLS YEAH!
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Am I the only person more excited for Paul Gilbert than the other two? I'm going to the one in Jersey. Hellz yes. Also, check ticketmaster for age info, it's usually there.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
aww hell naw... i know u just didnt come up here and spam my forum with ure nasty gore hentai shit >=(
i checked ticketmaster and didnt see anything maybe im just blind
EDIT: says most shows are all ages but patrons must be 21 to purchase alcohol (duh)... well im guessing its probably best to get tickets ASAP huh? this will be my first REAL concert and it will be a damn good one...
Last edited by C.C. Deville at Mar 3, 2007,
wow i just noticed that the tickets are super cheap.. like 44-55 dollars... my friend said he went to a concert thier a year or so ago and it was like 90 bucks