im leaning towards the mesa triple rectifier or the road king... which cabinets are the best? im sure getting mesa cabinets would be the ideal way to go but i dunno how much they cost... anyone know? id probably get the 4x12 cabinets...
standards are $999.99, tradtional(same size as a marshall) are less but i cant remember the price now, road king cabs are so highly overpriced for what they do its not worth it, you could save yourelf some cash and get a marshall 1960a, that will add more midrange as opposed to mesas bottom end, also coming from a guy whos had a dual and a triple, unless your touring club circuits nation wide save some cash and get a dual, i play lead and thats the only reason i have a triple is to get above everyone, i actually A/B to my 2210 for alot of rythm stuff
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Depends what music you play

what do you play?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
what head do you have? mesa rect and road king cabs are nice but the VHT cabs might also be nice. also, what style of music do you play. o and ear candy cabs are great too.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce