so i was just wondering what are some good ways to cover or prevent the smell of smoke? is it true that steam from a shower would take care of the smell? i also heard of this method in were you put fabric softner in paper towels and breath out threw that or somthin? idk
Like...weed smoke? Well, don't do anything your parents won't notice i promise
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Just bathe. It goes away. Or use lots of Axe... anything. It sticks.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
im not worried about the smell on me. im talking about the smoke you breath out, and yea i know i could go outside but.......yea, i dont want to.
If it's on your hands and soap doesn't work, use that hand sanitizer stuff that smells like medical equipment, gets the smell right out.
put some dryer sheets, fabric softener, or like paper towels loaded with axe or cologne, in a paper towel or toilet paper roll and blow through that. try to open some windows and after your done, just to be sure, put a fan on to get the last traces out, becuase the smoke will still be there, just not the smeall, and the smoke from the weed that you dont hit while its still burnin will smell up a room. with that advice, all i have to say is, have fun
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
blow it out a window.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
HAve you tried not smoking?????

Smoking kills mo-fo

But if you want to suck yoiur life away go ahead =)
what about shower, i hear alot of ppl say that they do it there and one person said that its the steam? is this true?
1. cut a hole at the end of a gatorade bottle
2. Stuff with dryer sheets
3. blow through dryer sheets
4. enjoy no smoke smell.
blow it out your window, or you could take the inside of a toilet paper roll and spray some paper towel with axe, or what have you, than stuff it inside the paper roll and blow the smoke into that. or better yet, don't do it at all
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
1. cut a hole at the end of a gatorade bottle
2. Stuff with dryer sheets
3. blow through dryer sheets
4. enjoy no smoke smell.

lol you and ibanez player have similar names but totally different stuff to say
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by kword_jones
im not worried about the smell on me. im talking about the smoke you breath out, and yea i know i could go outside but.......yea, i dont want to.

Get some ****ing breath mints.
And a bottle of coke or water or water you have.
Whee. That's about 1-2 $ at ANY gas station...
... cmon!
Let's Do the Time Warp again.
Quote by seokorn
lol you and ibanez player have similar names but totally different stuff to say

He copied my name!! hence the join date..
Smoking = bad breathe = nobody likes you.

"wedding singer"

blow the smoke into the smoke alarm....... you know, just to see if it still works.
Shower and one of those ceiling fans works perfectly. Also if you want, light a couple matches at once and just wave them around for a few seconds..kidna covers it up.
smoking kills, didnt u guyz learn that in highschool???
My Gear:
Gibson Explorer - Burgandy Finish
Fender Showmaster Orange/blacksunburst
Vox AD Valve Amp
Digitech Hot Head Distortion Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
DR Black Beauty Strings
ok cigarettes work, matches work if you use like the entire pack of matches, shower thing doesnt work, incence works, open your window and stick your head out of it, paper towel roll with dryer sheets or paper towels sprayed with cologne mildly works depending on how much cologne you use, remember to always cap the bowl with a quarter or a poker chip or a guitar pick or somethin so the smoke doesnt escape from the bowl (also makes the weed burn slower), burning essential oils, if you burn sage the sage itself smells like weed and you can blame it on that, candles normally dont work or you could try blowing all the smoke into a balloon and then after your done take it out side and let the smoke out
wow, holy ****. that pic just like ****in scarred me...
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A