Well I just found out she has an EP out in a few days, and a new album in May! Here's the single from the EP:

http://listentofeist.artistes.universalmusic.fr/

I like it and I've only listened once.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

i love feist...most of the time

some of the covers on let it die are pretty not my taste, but the original stuff is great

i can't wait for the new album to come out, i already dig my moon, my man
New track is amazing.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I've only heard the Let It Die album, but that was spectacular. Didn't like it much at first, but it's definitely grown on me.

New EP? That sounds pretty cool, though I don't often buy EPs or singles (I should probably start...)
Oh that was a decent track, really diggin her voice. Very clear, Nice. Although I found no EP.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Oh that was a decent track, really diggin her voice. Very clear, Nice. Although I found no EP.

I was mislead by the Arts and Crafts website, it's more of a single then an EP.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

that arts and crafts...making everything complicated (speaking of arts and crafts i believe stars have a remix album coming out soon, final fantasy does a track, yay!)

oh and i also read a very not informative arcticle about feist on billboard...the only interesting parts were that she lives in paris and that some of the songs they just set up a single mic and sang around it
^ ahah random.

Ahh well then I be mostly ordering the single then.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
hey hey i saw her play today with chad vangaalen. here's the scoop:

chad was actually not bad. i had heard skelliconnection and some songs off infiniheart but found it kinda boring but there was something about a live performance that was so raw and enjoyable. the crowd was buzzing over one of his slow, quiter songs and i guess he got pissed b/c he brought it up and said "i guess we'll be noisy too," and ended the set with "noise."

feist was amazing. she uses loops and looped whistled bird calls for the intro to so sorry, and some chanting for sea lion woman. i think the highlight was "when i was a young girl" as it turned into just a loud, raw, rock song. will def see her again, she can really play that f*cking guitar, goodness. o wait scratch that, the best best part was when she played her cover of "now at last" on acoustic, goddam it was love. and there was plenty of smalltalk in b/w songs which was a pleasure. i'll post some pictures after i get them from my friend but here's a youtube clip in the meantime. (not mine btw)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oZnKJhijEI
and btw the "when i was..." clip out there pales in comparison to the performance i saw.