is putting up pictures of half-naked girls on your bands myspace a "death-core" thing to do? We're a melodic-death metal band. i think the whole thing is pretty lame and immature. it just seems like a teen thing to do, regardless of the fact that we are teens, it just seems like something kids do. I know bands like Elysia and Left house on the Left. Please give me link to bands myspaces' that do this, i want to prove to the other band mates that its a "death-core" thing to do. thanks.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Its dumb, everybody will just stare and the girls and the be like "oh, yeah the band, right, almost forgot lolzzzz"
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
ya, we have someone who wants to do it
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
UG Gain Whore
Is it the "death-metal" thing to do? Wow, this is why I hate scene kids. They care so much what everyone else is doing, they totally ignore what they want to do.

what ever happened to having a normal picture and drawing a crowd through creative songs? Oh yeah, I forgot. Thank you Myspace. Tom your a f*cking media *****.
its myspace, there can't be nudity...but i think the whole thing is stupid. any other bands? thoughts?
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
preschool tea party and moria both get actual naked girls... they just post them on xpeeps.com and censor them for myspace... yes its incredibly dumb and a waste of life in my opinnion...
Death-core doesn't exist. Also, melodic death never had anything to do with the supposed death-core in the first place.
Quote by yawn
Pathetic, eh?

yea, i was going to say that. if you need naked or half-naked women to promote your band, you might as well split up because youre shit. no offense, but seriously... if people arent checking out your site, get a CLUE... youre not good. pictures of half-naked girls will not make your band any better... youll look like fools. and if youre worried about whether its a "death-core" (is that a genre?) thing to do.... wow. you are an absolute loser.

write better music, forget pictures of half-naked chicks to promote your band, and youll be on the right track...
fkn scene kiddies.
if you just went ahead and did it without posting this first i wouldnt have cared, mabie even liked... but asking what "the death-core thing to do" is just fkn lame.
The last thing myspace needs is another "death-core" band....... and no one cares about your crappy band.
Only Half!?!?!?!?
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
A half naked or naked girl, is the only way you could get me too be halfway interested in looking at your music website.
dude dont ask, just fucking do it, thats the rock'n'roll thing to do and thats all that matters.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Is it the "death-metal" thing to do? Wow, this is why I hate scene kids. They care so much what everyone else is doing, they totally ignore what they want to do.

what ever happened to having a normal picture and drawing a crowd through creative songs? Oh yeah, I forgot. Thank you Myspace. Tom your a f*cking media *****.

Yeah cos there were never any shamesless publicity stunts before myspace, it was all just about the music.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
hey, guys i am the one who thinks its a stupid thing int eh first place. some of the other guys think its "funny" or "cool". i don't want it, i think its completly lame. anyways for those of you who think we suck and whatnot the site is www.myspace.com/incarnia
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
only cyber bands do that. If youre melodic death metal, you need art with machinery and skulls and blood and shit, not girls
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jerm__
hey, guys i am the one who thinks its a stupid thing int eh first place. some of the other guys think its "funny" or "cool". i don't want it, i think its completly lame. anyways for those of you who think we suck and whatnot the site is www.myspace.com/incarnia

your band are amazing. girls would wreck it.

I think your vocalist and drummer are excellent, but you need some more creative keyboards.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^^i love you, thank you for that.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
haha, if anyone wants to make us banners, backgrounds, logos...go right ahead. haha. i just think the whole girl thing is just trying to get attention like "look we could get girls to take off their shirts or wtv". To mean i'd have have a sick logo or something really creative. girls would just ruin whatever kind of image we have to the people who have heard us.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
Great sounding band m8, although maybe too many cymbals in Black Water Baptism. Maybe the production just makes them stand out? Anyway, you sound really good. I don't think girls would do anything for the band personally.
Quote by jerm__
haha, if anyone wants to make us banners, backgrounds, logos...go right ahead. haha. i just think the whole girl thing is just trying to get attention like "look we could get girls to take off their shirts or wtv". To mean i'd have have a sick logo or something really creative. girls would just ruin whatever kind of image we have to the people who have heard us.

Hey, Ill do some, I havent done any band art for a very long time
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
thanks for the last 2 comments. Ya the girls would be lame. for the banners and whatnot you could send them to our myspace. I assume you already have the site but if your just lazy its www.myspace.com/incarnia thanks a lot once again.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
Quote by jerm__
thanks for the last 2 comments. Ya the girls would be lame. for the banners and whatnot you could send them to our myspace. I assume you already have the site but if your just lazy its www.myspace.com/incarnia thanks a lot once again.

are there any concepts or themes in your music? I need some ideas to work with
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
yes, we're river metal hahah. so water, and hmm lemme see here, water, nature, maybe a bit of love. Anything you submit to us with be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore