I've had a 2005 model DX10 Dinky since just before christmas in 2005 in black with an ebony fretboard and chrome hardware and the firestorm boost. She's been a beauty and set me back $900 AU and hasnt given me any problems and has been a great guitar overall.

But in the end its still a fairly low level guitar and now im thinking of trading it in to bridge the money gap and im really interested in the better looking, better sounding and better quality DK2M Dinky with the snow white finish and maple neck which IMO is absolutely beautiful and the new RR24 model looks great as well.

Despite how good the guitar ive had has been my real dream at the time when i bought that guitar was to get a white guitar with a maple fretboard or a RR shaped V.

Anyway i was wondering about how much these two guitars go for in australia (ive seen the Dk2M online for about $1100 AU) and how much i could potentially get for my existing guitar considering it cost $900, is about a year old and in pretty much mint condition.

Thanks for the help
Honestly, sell the current guitar privately. Guitar stores will rip you off. You can get much more if you sell through an advert.

For instance, a couple months ago I wanted to get rid of two pedals and a small amp. A guitar store offered me $40 for the amp, I ended up selling it for $80. Same kind of deal with the pedals.
no
lol sorry to be OT but u said ASSes .... assess is the correct spelling
Quote by bucky_2300
Honestly, sell the current guitar privately. Guitar stores will rip you off. You can get much more if you sell through an advert.

For instance, a couple months ago I wanted to get rid of two pedals and a small amp. A guitar store offered me $40 for the amp, I ended up selling it for $80. Same kind of deal with the pedals.

Good point, Great advice. Sell it on your own, No pawnshops or guitar shops. As for the guitar... Don't take my advice, I don't play heavy rock enough.
Blessed be he who sat on the bee, For he shall rise again!