Page 1 of 3
Well i was just thinking about how N64 was probably the best system ever, basically cus that's when the best games of my life came through, cus i guess those are the only days i was strictly into gaming.

Best games i played were:

-Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time (obviously)
-Mario 64
-Mariokart 64

There are many others, so share them stories damnit!

There's also this game, called like Wavrider or something, where you go on water jets or something and there was like Dolphin Island or something like that, anyone remember that one?
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
Glover!
Quote by sonixon
I'll say.
They were originally going make Claudio a part of Mount Rushmore, but the material was not tough enough to sculpt his hair out of.

Quote by thefinalcut
"St. Anger" was done in Drop Z tuning, they were trying to "out heavy" Slipknot.
I've been playing some N64 roms recently. Probably the greatest console ever.
The best games are:
-Perfect Dark
-Goldeneye
-Super Smash Bros
-NFL Blitz

And the game you're talking about is WaveRace.
yuss!!! Waverace! that game was badass!

Super Smash bro's is awesome, and Goldeneye for sure

haha one of the first games to come out that sucke dass was Hanglider or something like that.... bu after greatness came
Class of 2010

Goldeneye
Mario 64
Mario Kart
Legend of Zelda: OOT
NFL Blitz
Ken Griffey Junior Slugfest mostly because of the code for instant home run with Griffey.

there are more but I can't think of any.
Member #15 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join

EMO DEFENDER #10

i love you dude! (in a non-gay way)
Duke Nukem 64. I loved that game. Diddy Kong racing and there was Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire. Those were my favs excluding the two Zelda's and Smash Bros
San Francisco Rush
Rush 2
San Francisco Rush 2049
California Speed
Tony Hawks Pro Skater

Those and of course Goldeneye are the games I used to play all the time. N64 is still awesome. I play Goldeneye still every once in a while, but nothing like before I got the internet and my PS2.
Diddy Kong Racing owned....

i wish my system still worked, it ****ed up somehow... i like the Fifa Soccer game, that shit had every ****ing team in the world
Class of 2010

Both Zeldas, Banjo Kazooie, and Rayman.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Mario kart, Zelda, Banjo Kazooie!!! Bomberman, Mario Party! I'm having a session tonight with some friends, it is legendary
Quote by Maui Waui
Goldeneye.

End thread.

x2139282123735404050506fg7898980706059449548893
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Banjo-Tooie, Mario 64 and LoZ:OoT. Definitive N64 games. (Although I never played any of the good FPSes.)
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Perfect Dark was absolutley awesome. Never in a 1000 years will they make a game so good.
Quote by jessejames1414
Superman 64!

lol

Both Zeldas, Super Smash Bros., Mario 64, Goldeneye and Mariokart 64.
-Taidgh

EDIT: And Perfect Dark. Was worth buying the extra expansion pack for.
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson
there was this amazing game I used to play, about aliens that looked like blue and purple ants but ive forgotten the name.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There were so many of my favorites, but my best was Zelda Ocarina of Time. Still is my favorite game. I also loved Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart and Mario 64, Goldeneye and too many others. So much good fun.
All the San Francisco Rush games, plus the usual Mario games and stuff
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, both Zelda's, Mario Party 1 & 2, Diddy Kong Racing, Prefect Dark, Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Stadium, Goldeneye, Mystical Ninja Staring Goeman 1 & 2.
Quote by rabidguitarist
there was this amazing game I used to play, about aliens that looked like blue and purple ants but ive forgotten the name.

Jet Force Gemini? that game was awesome, good call
Quote by Diamond Dave
Jet Force Gemini? that game was awesome, good call

YES!! THANKYOU!!!

im going to buy it now!

I havent been able to find the name for ages...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
God i love the n64. To this day me and my mates still go out, get stoned out of our heads, and come back to mine to play super smash brothers. I advise everyone to try it.
Obviously i'm going to say both of the Zelda games lol.
Jet Force Gemini was one of my all time favorites.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
Quote by Disposable_Hero
God i love the n64. To this day me and my mates still go out, get stoned out of our heads, and come back to mine to play super smash brothers. I advise everyone to try it.

I always thought Mario Kart, Rampage, Goldneye and MArio Party were better stoned. Super Smash Bros got too intense.
Mystical Ninja 1 is a fantastic game. And it was huge, I still haven't completed it.
Quote by kaptink
Mystical Ninja 1 is a fantastic game. And it was huge, I still haven't completed it.

Forgot about that one! Pure love right there.
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
You bastard, I wanna play Perfect dark now
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by DeSean
I always thought Mario Kart, Rampage, Goldneye and MArio Party were better stoned. Super Smash Bros got too intense.

It can get a little intense but thats why i like it lol, try having the only item as poke balls, and its appearance very high. Now thats intense.
Quote by Cal UK
Rogue Squadron FTW

Also, Episode I: Racer. I spent way too much time playing that game.

...Pokemon Stadium too.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Page 1 of 3