Just been sitting down writing/recording this arvo, and this sprung out. I'm fairly happy with how it sounds, but I'm up for all ideas and feedback. To me it sounds like Lamb of God meets Killswitch Engage.

Deadrisen Relapse
www.myspace.com/juzcook

If you like my stuff, add me on myspace

I've tested the link to verify the song plays... and it works, if it doesnt, just wait a few minutes and refresh... just a myspace thing.
Sounds great. Some of it is out of sync though. At a little before a minute. Sounds like a new theme for Metalocalypse. But im always a sucker for the super fast bass pedal. But why cant i download it?
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
MX Magnum

Amp: Peavey Audition 20

Peace Out, and Rock On
Quote by jon666arrg
Sounds great. Some of it is out of sync though. At a little before a minute. Sounds like a new theme for Metalocalypse. But im always a sucker for the super fast bass pedal. But why cant i download it?

i had someone try to steal a few of my songs a few months back, and since then, ive stopped people from being able to download any of my stuff :P

thanks for the crit though, metalocalypse... i never would have thought of that one.. haha!
HEY JUZ.... havent talked to ya in a while.. This song is nightfall omen isn't it ? Reminds me a lot of it..
Well, I'll say the same stuff I told you about the other song.. The riffs made me headbang, the composition is very well structured and the quality is good as well..

I know that aint the best crit but would you mind critting me back ?? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536574

Cheers Juz,
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Listening while writing ...
Like the intro! The main riff is also quite nice.
The accoustic/Wah part is quite cool! I also enjoyed the solo - nice Pinch Harmonics!

CRIT MINE?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3