My x isn't talking to me now because I don't care about the mistreatment of animals on the way to meat packaging plants. I thought it was funny because I was listening to Cattle Decapitation at the time of discussion. Who likes either?
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
lol that is kinda funny, but some of the things people do to animals is really slack

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Animal rights>You
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the meat industry. The sale of body parts is a bit disturbing.
you should go stand outside her window and eat a few corndogs.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by beastiebeatles
Animal rights>You

+1
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
make a massive jug of beef smoothie, and dump it over her head.

or you could tell her that just because you have different beliefs doesnt mean you have to hate each other.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by alreadygone
vegetarians are stealing my food its food.

that made no sense at all, but i know what you were trying to say.

You are an idiot.
I don't mind animal rights activists as long as they don't start preaching to me about eating meat. I'll be completely honest. When I am trying to enjoy a meal, and someone in a PETA shirt comes up to me and starts, "educating," me about the meat packaging industry, I have the strong urge to stand up and slap them across the face. It is extremely annoying when somebody comes up to you uninvited, basically talks down to you for eating meat, and then asks you to join their ****ing club. Like I said, I am not against animal rights activists. I just want them to leave me the hell alone.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Quote by Stratwizard
Why the hell would you want to talk to your ex anyway?

+1

get over it buddy, she's your EX - girlfriend, meaning that from now on you have one of three options.
1. uncomfortable friendship
2. don't talk but leave the door open for booty calls
3. never talk to her again

all are good options.
Quote by future rock god
+1

get over it buddy, she's your EX - girlfriend, meaning that from now on you have one of three options.
1. uncomfortable friendship
2. don't talk but leave the door open for booty calls
3. never talk to her again

all are good options.

Wise words ^
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by UrzasJ00rMom
My x isn't talking to me now because I don't care about the mistreatment of animals on the way to meat packaging plants. I thought it was funny because I was listening to Cattle Decapitation at the time of discussion. Who likes either?

you seem surprised.

edit: where do you guys find pictures like that? is there a site of them or do you just get pictures off google and put the words in yourself lol
Last edited by thundrstruk891 at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by SOADFanSince'98
When I am trying to enjoy a meal, and someone in a PETA shirt comes up to me and starts, "educating," me about the meat packaging industry, I have the strong urge to stand up and slap them across the face.

I can't say I've ever had that actually happen to me. Usually when I'm sitting in McDonalds I just get schizophrenic people raving about how the doctors are poisoning them
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard