Hey! Thanks for everyone's help here about a month ago, I finally bought a Cole Clark FL2AC. But what's a thread without pics? (sorry about my shitty photography)

Nice, I'm hoping to have my FL1 sometime in the next 2 montsh. Need to get some money together first tho.
Im jealous
Most the guys here have seen mine already, but heres a pic of my FL1AC (The edgework isn't yellow as it looks in thiese pics)

Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
The`factory set Elixir strings are sweet, huh?

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Mind if I ask how much you payed for it? It's a beaut.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
I got it for AU$1200 (US$920) including a Hardcase. A fairly sweet deal. My guitar shop is on a 2 month waiting list, as soon as they get them, they are gone.

I just happened to walk throgh the door at the right time. Apparently 2 seperate buyers walked in the day after to buy it.

Holy shit. That's a crazy amount of cash to pay for an acoustic... It must be an amazing sound. I can't believe they even sell that fast.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Most guys here woul agree that is the sort of money a half reasonable studio quality guitar costs, and even a lot more than that.