I play hard heavy stuff like some of my fav bands are like pantera and metallica and I own a Dean Ml Xm which by the way is a pretty nice guitar for the price. I have some really bad amp rite now its only like 15 watts. Im trying to buy a new one. I was thinking about buying a Crate XT65R 65W Guitar Combo Amp (Now please keep in mind im only 15 and dont really have a source of income so i am limited on what i can buy) If thats not a good amp for the price or its just really not good tell me. If you have another amp in mind that would be good to get tell me. Im also looking for a new Pedal. i own a Zoom G1 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal which i think is a good pedal i just think my amp sucks. Im not gonna buy the new pedal until i get the amp. I was kinda thinkin gettin like a digitech grunge pedal or a boss metal zone or somin but i cant really decide.

my email is guitardude20104@aol.com
o by the way i would want the pedal to be somewhat heavy like i said about my fav bands som like that. and i forgot to ask if i should just get a workstation instead
It seems that the amp is discontinued...how much is the price of it?

Also, If you ask me, I say just keep saving up, sell your pedals and get yourself a sturdy combo amp that'll do the work a bit better!

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
well its on musiciansfriend.com thats where i look at what i want and it says its 160$

ok will there be a combo amp that will give me some good distortion?
I think you might be able to get an Epiphone Valve Junior for that, don't quote me on that though.
A good small tube amp (especially if you mod it and all).

I say just get a cube 30. Decent distortion for what it is.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i really feel stupid sayin this but explain a tube amp to me really breifly i really dont understand them but i looked it up and it looks pretty good for like 175$
i looked it up on musiciansfriend.com and this is it i hope Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor
Well a tube amp basically uses vacuum tubes to amplify instead of transistors. It makes them have a much warmer sound.