Hello

After my long journey after months looking for a stratocaster, i decided to buy a Van instead.

Dad went dollar for dollar for my first car, and got a VW Transporter 94. Its a sweet machine.

Its got some mini fans, roof racks, cd player, a mattress (yes i've had sex on it) and a cool square funky pink cushion.

I am thinking of painting the inside walls...

Does anyone have any good suggestions to help pimp out my van out, i am open to any idea's.

Also can someone suggest a quality but cheap sound system?
psh who needs paint when you have mirrors
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
=-

Alfi_d: *hopes Xzibit is wandering on UG...*

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Quote by leaping badger
psh who needs paint when you have mirrors

Oh ****, totally disregard this post and blame Alex. He's the one who needed to be called an AIDs ridden capuchin monkey.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Last edited by the_random_hero at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by the_random_hero
Yeah, that's what a dirty fag would say. Why don't you do sleep with men, you dirty AID's ridden capuchin monkey.

you make it sound like i don't
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Sorry Jamie, I T TEH FAIL
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."