Poll: im downloading :tenacious d:the pick of destiny" movie.
Poll Options
View poll results: im downloading :tenacious d:the pick of destiny" movie.
well dont!it sucks!
11 39%
cool!i saw it and it rocks!
17 61%
Voters: 28.
i am currently downloading that movie with jack black "tenacious d:the pick of destiny"
just wanted to know if its worth downloading, cause some of my friends went to see it and some said it rocked, other said it stunk......
anytwho if you saw it and think its good, say so, and vica verca(the other way around.....)
so ill just do what the poll says.........
oh and if you can tell me the advantages and disadvantages.....

thanks!hope it dont stink!
lol
yea man, i think it's definietely worth "going to see". It's an awsome movie, but of course u have to have a tolerance for tenacious d.
go ahead and dl it, its awesum... good movie 4 teacious d fans or just music lovers. its really funny.
i loved that movie

but most of the humor is very immature, so you've gotta be into that kind of thing. if you are, then you'll love it!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
i loved that movie

but most of the humor is very immature, so you've gotta be into that kind of thing. if you are, then you'll love it!

thats just me!i love immature jokes.
ill deffinetly "go to see" it....
the part wer he gets high on mushrooms is kind of cheesy but its also the best part.. lol. (strawberry river part was awesum). lol
I like Tenacious D but i hated the film.
It was on level with Borat for most wanted to see film of 06, hated both of them equally.
Maybe because it was so immature but i really didn't find it funny and tbh the album for it sucked aswell.
Just my opinion though
You can find the whole thing on yout00b
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*