E-------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------
D--5-------4------5------4------4-5-----|--5-------4-----5-------4---------------------
A-----3-3----3-3---3-3----3-3------3-3|------3-3---3-3---3 3------------7-9-10---
E-------------------------------------------|----------------------------7-8-10-----------

What strokes should i use? im really having trouble..tempo is 126 and there all semi's sep for the sixtuplet at the end.
I play guitar =]
tecnical difficulties eh?

I think I start with up stroke on all notes on D-string and then down strokes on A...

you could try, it gives a more heavier sound then just alternative picking
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
yeah technical difficulties alrighty, its funny how wat soudnds the easiest is actually the hardest for me lol, im right with the solo and all the sixtuplets just not the intro bit lol
I play guitar =]
Quote by JvL
Fingerpicking?

Ya thats what I was thinking. Although i fingerpick most things so its all whats most comfortable.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Alt pick except the triplets at the end. For those, just pick the B and E and hammer on the rest.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
down up down down up down down up ... and so on

edit: im an idiot, up up down down up up down down ... for the first part atleast
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Paul Gilbert uses alternate picking for this song.
Who are some of your favorite guitarists? Examine their styles and find out from that what kind of picking you want to master.
I'm an alternate picker myself!

BTW My guitar is signed by Gilbert!!!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you