Hey, my big muff got bashed around a bit last night and this morning there was a nut loose inside the casing, so could someone do me a massive favour and if you've got a russian big muff could you please take the shell apart and see if there is a wire connected to one of the screws holding one of the rubber feet on, thanks alot.
POST FINDER
sorry dude can't help you
aren't those muff's made from army parts of the former soviet union ? If these are the ones you're talking about I've heard that they hold some dangerous products in them, no bullshit, the guy at my local shop woul'nt selln it to one of my friend because the EU supposedly dismissed them as dangerous

so watch out
Quote by Johnny Vodka
sorry dude can't help you
aren't those muff's made from army parts of the former soviet union ? If these are the ones you're talking about I've heard that they hold some dangerous products in them, no bullshit, the guy at my local shop woul'nt selln it to one of my friend because the EU supposedly dismissed them as dangerous

so watch out

Like what? Nuclear waste? Asbestos? Mouse traps?
haha, i don't think its anything dangerous, there's just a loose wire inside the shell and a loose nut that fits onto one of the screws, i'm thinking its just a grounding wire or something but i wanna make sure
POST FINDER
asbestos dude that's what the guy said... And to this day they're banned from his shop down here in france
People from France are dumb...there aren't any dangerous products in the Russian Big Muff
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
They still sell them in Sweden...and in Sweden safety is more important than anything else.
I've fixed it now anyway ... but i'm pretty sure the russian big muffs don't have asbestos in them
POST FINDER
Quote by Johnny Vodka
asbestos dude that's what the guy said... And to this day they're banned from his shop down here in france

It sounds like the guy in the shop is a total moron. And like you are very gullible

THERE'S NO WAY they are made from leftover shit from the soviet union.

Maybe recycled steel or something, but if you've ever seen one, it's basically just a circuit board inside of a metal box.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~