Well, I'm looking for a new amp, and I can't decide what to get. It has to be 30W or more. Giggable if possible, but that's just a bonus.
What kind of music do you play?

but simply the respoces you will get are buy Vox AD50VT or the Roland Cube 60

I'd say look at the Vox AD50VT.

Both those are gigable in small venues
Those both look good, what about the Fender FM series, Marshall MG series and the Marshall AVT series? Are any of those any good?
No MGs...I have one and I regret it. Get an AVT!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Laney LC15 - All valve.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Quote by soundcheck1
Actually, I've narrowed it down, Vox AD50VT or Marshall AVT50X

From what I hear the AVTs are not versatile at all and you pay more for the name too
avt's are terrible. I'd go laney lc or vc15... or maybe cube or valvetronix.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?