hi ive kinda changed musical influences i use to be into classic rock like zeppelin and stuff but after seeing people like Trace Bundy and Andy McKee playing some of their stuff on youtube there was no going back. Ive been playing for like a year and half with lessons but about another year before that. I love their style but im not really sure how to get on the road to playing like them and cant really find any good tabs because some of their music is so complex but i think if i practise and practise i could nail it. Really what im asking is does any1 know of a site or something where i can get an idea of how to do the stuff they do?

Thanks
wow both have skills and a knowlage of the guitar that just takes time im sure you could play like that if you started heading in that derection if you like zeppelin go watch jimi page do his "white summer" its amazing iv seen people play like that befor loe konkey not sure of the spelling as i am a retard be he is also i true guitar virtuoso
Quote by acousticchris
i just tried white summer and it has pull offs to 0 how do u do them

ya just pull off to the open string! no?!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by acousticchris
i just tried white summer and it has pull offs to 0 how do u do them

wow guitar n00b alert... u say u been playing for a year 1/2 and u dont nkow how to pull off to 0? wow
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Quote by taylordcaddy
wow both have skills and a knowlage of the guitar that just takes time im sure you could play like that if you started heading in that derection if you like zeppelin go watch jimi page do his "white summer" its amazing iv seen people play like that befor loe konkey not sure of the spelling as i am a retard be he is also i true guitar virtuoso

Wow can you say spell check and punctuation? Anywhoo Andy McKee has tabs for all his songs at www.candyrat.com ,though they're kinda expensive, $20 for 4 songs
And yeah check out Leo Kottke, it's bluegrass-ish but if you're into that kind of thing...
And one last mention, Phil Keaggy. Absolutely amazing. Some of his vids are on Youtube so check it out.
no it has "p0 " on its own not another number omg u guys call people noobs on guitar aswell wow
you let go of the string. they are calling you a noob because you've been playing for 2 and a half years and dont know how to let go of a string, or thats how it comes off. hahah.
i know how to do pull offs but ig u guys actually looked at the tab its not how it should be written.