Last night i was reading about the top ten scariest games (after reading all the threads on UG about video games)

and a game i'd never heard of came up its called "The lurking horror" and its one of those classic text games (yano where you have to type stuff to go through the game)
and i was thinking we should play a game. The first person to complete the game gets +1000000000 points.

http://www.abandonia.com/games/434/download/LurkingHorror.htm

You can download it there, you need winzip/winrar to extract it.
ooh, ill check it out
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
hmm interesting game
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
im stuck... it keeps on saying it doesnt recognise my words, and i dont know how to continue...

EDIT: never mind, I get it now...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
im stuck... it keeps on saying it doesnt recognise my words, and i dont know how to continue...

EDIT: never mind, I get it now...

I don't, i have the same problem you have.
And where is it that i have to login as 872325412 and use the uhlersoth password?
not sure. im currently driving a forklift around in the basement, but i cant switch the lights on.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
In the little review type thing it says it's a Zork game, is it like Zork Grand Inquisitor? because that game owned my mufuggin' soul back in the day.
Quote by iggybatero
But how do i get the motherfucking hacker to let me use the computer?

Okay:

Write: Sit down at PC
write: turn on the PC
write: login then the username then password then the password
what do I do when on the computer?
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Quote by KillEmAll
what do I do when on the computer?

read your paper then keep clicking more till you faint then press wait until you see the text about shiny stone then take the shiny stone. then wait.