Page 1 of 2
theres this kid whos always picking on my little bro and theyre both in the 6th grade.
hes like the stupid little immature boy who says "hey you!your dumb hahhhhhahhahhaahahah!"
i so wanna beat the crap outa him but i know ill get in really big truble.......
just now i was coming home from a quick soccer game with some friends and he and some other guys from my brother grade were playing there.that asshole saw me and shouted "hey does stupidnes run in your family?!ahhahahah!!". needless to say i got pissed. i almost exploaded right there at him with rage, but i held out, and sayd hi to the other guys(who are preety nice).

Do you think i shuld have kicked that mo'fo's ass right there or was i ok? and what do i do about my little brother? how can i make the asshole kid stop pickin' on my brother? shuld i burn down his house and screw his mom infront of him and than bitchslasp him to death? or shuld i let him handle it and hoping hell get over it?

thanks. hope you dont come accross a situation like this.
My brother got continuously punched in the head by a kid in a grade above him. Well, let me tell you right now, intimidation tactics work. I didn't have to beat this other kid up. But I scared the hell out of him, I think you should do the same.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Either outwit him verbally, threaten him with violent retribution if he doesn't change his ways, or just kick the crap outta him. If you want to avoid trouble and take the last option then avoid his face and concentrate on his torso.
...Bleep Bloop...
If he insults you or your bro, just come up with a genius comeback which he won't understand, when he says: "What?" or"Shut up you idiot!", look him in the eyes, smile, and laugh at him hard. He'll feel stupid and leave you alone.

EDIT: Or take the advice of the other UGers and threaten him with his life and his familie's lives, w/e.
NOPE.
Last edited by charvel_man at Mar 3, 2007,
destroy that little bitch...abduct his mother and saw all of her limbs off then beat him with her arm...that is what I would do....
^I concur. Threaten and intimidate the little bitch!

edit: I was agreeing with Greety, I haven't read the other posts yet.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
^that sounds good! i told him something like that and he just said what....i could have used this one charvel_men.thanks!
either intimidate him, or..... challenge him to a game of football, then talcke him hard*cough break his legs cough* then say it was an accident if parents get involved
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
how old is he? (sorry i dontunderstand all thiis American grade stuff)
Becauseif he is pre-adolescence then it will be preety easy to humiliate him. I dont thin intimidation woukd work, because if already had a o at you once,thenhe probably won't be too scared. Just make him look like a dipshiot in front of his friends who he is probably doing all this for anyway.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Pick him up by the front of his shirt and scream at him, then throw him to the ground and walk away.
give him a little talk, I.E crap him by the shirt and get very close to his face and tell him if he continues to pick on your brother and try to show off in front of his friends his kick his ass so hard he wont be able to look straight for a month
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by greety
My brother got continuously punched in the head by a kid in a grade above him. Well, let me tell you right now, intimidation tactics work. I didn't have to beat this other kid up. But I scared the hell out of him, I think you should do the same.

One look at this:

And I'd be scared too

But seriously, just do exactly what greety said, scare the shit out of him.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
find the ugliest fattest sluttiest chick in his grade

tell her that he (the bully) fancies her

she will want to believe it cause shes so horny

she will then try and kiss him and horribly embarrass him

should work
Quote by jozef the great
hes like 12/11 or something like that....
have you any ways to humiliate him ? im clueless....

well first things first ask your little brother, before you do any of this shit, they may only be eleven but they probably run it like the frikin yakuza and you he could excpect somebacklash, but if you see him with his 'posse' and your with a couple of friends that look preety mean, then just go up to them and lay into him infront of all his buddies like reslly lay into himfor a goodfew minutes. If he goes for you just the push the ****er over. Noones going to say anything if you push a scummy eleven year old.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Pull his pants down in front of a heap of girls in his class.

That will teach him!
Scare the Shit Out of him by tying him to a tree and leave him there screaming for help. lol
if you got nothing good to say say nothing at all.
I dont know.
I thinks its not right to beat the shit out of little kids but what you can do to pwn him is:

When you meat him the next time and if he insults you or your bro take him to the closest dog shit (infront of his friends preferably) and make him eat it.
If he doesnt just dip his face in it.
That will own him for life and i dont think he will pick on your bro again.

Oh and violence against the weaker is a sign of pussynes you will not get rewarded for that.
Just do it psychologicly (sp) or with shit.
actually **** everything i said, just call him gay.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by Evil_Magician

Oh and violence against the weaker is a sign of pussynes you will not get rewarded for that.

I doubt he is on some power trip, he just wants justice. tough justice.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
The only thing that works is force. Or at least threatened force. Intimidate him til he pisses his pants, and if that doesn't work or it just gets worse, punch the hell out of him. It always has worked for me.
Quote by soccermom
I doubt he is on some power trip, he just wants justice. tough justice.

I know but there are better ways to show him whos boss than beating him up.
That is the easiest way. Better do something that he will remember all his life and will have a trauma forever.

Rape him with a meathook ?
Yo the same thing happened to me, there both in 6th grade and he kept callin my brother gay and shit so when i was walkin off the bus i punched him in the face, got a 3 day bus suspension and an in school suspension for a day, it wasnt that bad
[Space Reserved for Future]
Psychologically attack him, like when he's eating take his food and throw it in the bin, take his stuff and throw it in the bin. Walk right up to him and just stare at him or insult him.

If he's the kind of person who won't be affected, kick his ass.
Quote by Evil_Magician
I dont know.
I thinks its not right to beat the shit out of little kids but what you can do to pwn him is:

When you meat him the next time and if he insults you or your bro take him to the closest dog shit (infront of his friends preferably) and make him eat it.
If he doesnt just dip his face in it.
That will own him for life and i dont think he will pick on your bro again.

Just do it psychologicly (sp) or with shit.

So punching someone in a violent fashion is wrong but making them go through Guantanemo bay torture with dog shit is right?

Just punch him in the gut.
I like the make him eat dog shit idea
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Find a time when he's walking around, either by himself or with friends, and run out of no where and grab him by the collar of his shirt. Get your face close to his and tell him exactley what you'll do to him if he messes with your brother any longer. At that point, throw him to the ground. I can guarantee you he will have shit himself.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by kaptink
So punching someone in a violent fashion is wrong but making them go through Guantanemo bay torture with dog shit is right?

Just punch him in the gut.

Yeah becuase i think torturing is much more painful than getting beat up.
If you're in grade 10 or something don't touch him just scare him.
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Yeah becuase i think torturing is much more painful than getting beat up.

Good Gravy man he wants to teach the **** a lesson not make him go insane!
What ever you do, do not punch or kick him, just slap him a couple of times. it doesnt hurt that much but humiliates him much more
Quote by torturer6067
What ever you do, do not punch or kick him, just slap him a couple of times. it doesnt hurt that much but humiliates him much more

You think this is going to be solved by slapping? How old are you threadstarter?
Pissed.
Sure, you could beat him up, but you know what would be better?

Rape him.

Cause then he'll be emotionally scared and will need therapy for the rest of his life. You might even turn him gay (not that there's anything wrong with that.)
The.
Quote by kaptink
Good Gravy man he wants to teach the **** a lesson not make him go insane!

The kid doesnt seem like a pussy because he did insult jozef with no fear of the concecvences (sp).So beating him up will not probably teach him a memorable lesson
and he will continue to pick on his bro.
And cant he sue him for beating up a minor ?

Now torture is the shit . Just make him go trough not nceccesrly painful but very tramatic stuff like the shit eating thing or make him shit his pants infront of the whole school . (litearaly, i dont know how but you can probably do that)

Good luck

Oh and IHATECHILDREN , i beat you to the rape idea
Last edited by Evil_Magician at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by Unofficial
You think this is going to be solved by slapping? How old are you threadstarter?

man a good slap can knock you out
Page 1 of 2