WTF? Why are Asians so good at guitar lol. And that's not just a stereotype, it's the truth. They can all shred like it's nothing. Cool video too, Super Mario is the best game ever.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by JvL
Why do those Asians always play game-music :P

Cause they created 99.8% of the worlds video games, so playing the music on guitar just comes natural Each Asian baby could pick up a guitar and play Super Mario music, it's a known fact.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
^^

well I'm not one of those!!

anyways good for him, but tapping is not much on my fingers,
I'm not much comfortable with tapping...

^ Now I really have to agree with Atreideslegend!
If you play like this... why don't you just buy a keyboard ?
Quote by Stop Messin'
WTF? Why are Asians so good at guitar lol. And that's not just a stereotype, it's the truth. They can all shred like it's nothing. Cool video too, Super Mario is the best game ever.

That is just a stereotype. I've seen loads of great videos from Asians, Europeans and Americans. You probably just remember the Asian guitarists more.

Like, everyone knows Herman Li's name but how many remember Sam Totman's name?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Atreideslegend
cheap tricks...if u wana play like that learn to play the keyboard, i really cant see the point...

Lets see you trying to play two different rhythms like that. lol
Quote by PureIronMaiden
michael angelo baitio does it with his double guitar. ill get a link in a sec

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-332707454843304441&q=michael+angelo&hl=en

Whenever I see him play, and then look at his face, I always think im watching a Spinal Tap audition gone bad.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by Stop Messin'
Each Asian baby could pick up a guitar and play Super Mario music, it's a known fact.

I cant.

Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild