Hi, I listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Pantera and some other metal bands, but i want to find a new good band, any suggestions.
I dont want any Death or Black Metal, and no growling please.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Last edited by sgtsniff at Mar 3, 2007,
Read the first page of the Metal Recommendation Thread (it's stickied at the top). If you're still looking for new bands, don't be afraid to ask, but only in that thread.

Ohh, Sorry, Missed that one.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Dream Theater, Machine Head (growl i know, but again their new album is amazing), Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium's newer stuff?, Killswitch Engage, Skillet, Nickelback (not really metal as such but damn get their new album anyway) damn why can't i think of many bands without growl... umm, Breaking Benjamin.

Aw well, check out some of those. Sorry i couldn't help more, i know what type of metal you're looking for but you've listed the pioneers of it already.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
Oh yeah, or you could look at that thread. =s
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts