I strongly doubt it's real, so I wanna know where it's from... probably folks who've seen Scanners much... but... SOMEONE HELP ME!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I wouldn't be posting that if I were you. It's still explicit.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Scanners rocks!
I've only seen that vid on the net once before, I don't think it's from a film or anything. Oh and it's fake, no worries.
^Yeah!
Wouldn't it be logical that IF IT WOULD ALLREADY DOES HARM it will blow up your lungs instead of your head? :P
Meh, my avatar is explicit, I even asked BumOffBarney and he was cool with it.

I still haven't seen Scanners, dammit!

BTW, one of our UGers has the head exploding scene from Scanners as his avatar... but I can't remember his name.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
When his head explodes, it looks like an exploding watermelon. You can even see the green part flying off to the left
Quote by kaptink
and last time i checked there's no Orange smoke in the Human head.

You've checked???

Scanners is pretty good, I've not seen it for ages though. I'd say it's more sci-fi than horror. Have you seen Videodrome? It's a lot better than that IMO.
hahahaha, thats hilarious. and addictive.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes, I have Videodrome, as well as Shivers and Rabid, all great IMO.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Yes, I have Videodrome, as well as Shivers and Rabid, all great IMO.

In that case I think you'll love Scanners m8. It would sit well in your little Cronenberg collection
It definitely would, but I want to have the original English version and currently they only seem to be selling the French dubbed version around here

Damn Francophones
^Thanks, but I've found it on DeepDiscountDVD for cheaper, and free shipping. Only problem is, PayPal won't let me transfer money from my bank account, so no go. Oh well.
you sick bastards

Lol

And why do you want to know where its from?
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by kaptink
and last time i checked there's no Orange smoke in the Human head.

and last time i checked when someone's head blew up there aren't watermelon chunks that come from nowhere and blow up with it.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Gaaah

It's obviously fake, I know, that, I want to know where it's from!
I know, but I thought you might want to know thats its a watermelon. I just wanted to make conversation! *sigh*
SPACE FOR RENT
LOL, k... I'll go looking for B-movies with exploding watermelon heads then..