Hey. I've just bought an Epiphone lp100, and am looking for an amp to go with it. I haven't been playing that long, so i just want one thats not too expensive. i was looking at a Roland Cube 15W, that any good? and if not can you reccomend something else in about the same price range? cheers
The cube is a pretty good choice, or you could look into a vox ad15vt, both are perfect for your first amp.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Valve Junior for tone, VOX AD15VT for versatility.

The VJ really does have awesome tone, I must say.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by bettek
Hey. I've just bought an Epiphone lp100, and am looking for an amp to go with it. I haven't been playing that long, so i just want one thats not too expensive. i was looking at a Roland Cube 15W, that any good? and if not can you reccomend something else in about the same price range? cheers

In this thread i have posted some clips of the Roland Microcube:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537312
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
valve junior for classic/vintage tube tone (nothing much heavier than classic rock, basically), roland microcube for versatility, with a slight bent towards more modern tones, and vox da5 (haven't tried, hear good things, though) for versatility, with a slight bent towards more vintage tones.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?