We all know about the different careers involving music: producers, engineers, and of course musicians, etc. But what are some other jobs one might find that involve music?
Peace.
Roadie
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Professional Groupie.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

teacher
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^ you stole my reply

One can also be a session bassist\guitarist\drummer.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
sound guy at some club
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Music Therapy
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Security Guard?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Studio engineer, Teacher, Artist (not a career less your really good)

Also you could work on setting up equipment at concerts, that'd be a fun job.
music publishing, tour/band manager, talent agent, concert promotion/management, song writer, booking agent, marketing agent, composer, conductor, orchestrator, film-music scorer/editors/advisors, entertainment lawyer, music journalist, music distribution, music education/therapy, music publicist, entrepenuer(record label, studio, production, music shop, nightclub, etc), tour coordinator/manager, merchandiser, transcriber/copyists, instrument repair/builder, DJ, computer-music programmer, music historian, umm...tech(roadie), bootlegger, tour bus driver, that hippy drug addict that shows up at every show, piano mover, stereo repair, that cocky mother*%@# at music stores, the guy that transfuses Keith Richard's blood, damn - kant thinnk of anything else.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
piano tuner
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Hobo
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Hobo

you mean... busker?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
plugger
a+r
pr
tour manager
artist manager
financial manager
web designer

basically anything that involves promotion or management of an artist
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by rabidguitarist
you mean... busker?

according to my friends my job when im older is either going to be a failed musician or a busker...

sounds like fun
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

I was just thinking...my dream job would be to work in research (as a physicist or engineer) for a company that manufactures musical instruments . That's actually where my education is headed but of course it's not terribly likely that I'll make it into that industry . At least not right away. Off to the automotives!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
can you make a guitar that will distort the 4th dimension when I play really fast?
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by KryptNet
can you make a guitar that will distort the 4th dimension when I play really fast?

God I hope not
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times