the name says it all, I'll start with one of mine... In E-Minor

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------- 12 14 15 17 15 14 12--------------
-12 14 12 11 9 11 12 14------------- 12 14 15 16------------------------------16 14 12--
------------------------------- - 11 12 14-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy

EDIT : please, no exercises, no mindless repeated licks, try to come up with your own

heres another one in D minor, it descends and finishes off with a harmonic minor feel to it

--12 10 8 7 8 10 8 7-----------------------5 7 8 7 5-----
-----------------------------10 8 6 5 6 8-------------------8 6 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------7 5 4 2 4 5 4 2 1 2 4
----------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Last edited by Rising at Mar 3, 2007,
First, use the tab code, and how the hell we supposed to know how to play it without rhythm notation?
Quote by rofl2k2
First, use the tab code, and how the hell we supposed to know how to play it without rhythm notation?

Whats the tab code ? and can you show me how to use it ?

by the way, invent the rythm, make the lick your own and use your imagination
Quote by paddyo
^Then post in it.....?...

that thread is so old I was sure it wouldve been closed by now or lost in page 1000 0000 of the forum or something,

but thats besides the point, who cares!! be a good sport just go along with this one, every post in this thread so far has done nothing but criticize my thread management when im setting this up for YOU people out there who live on shredding like I do, I mean, crap man, i just put down 2 of my favorite licks right there so cmon..
Hah no you don't get it my friend, we care. That's not how it works. There's already a thread for this and regardless to your idea all "cool shred licks" are to go in there.
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------- 12 14 15 17 15 14 12--------------
-12 14 12 11 9 11 12 14------------- 12 14 15 16------------------------------16 14 12--
------------------------------- - 11 12 14-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
Quote by sTx

how'd you do that ?
Post in the damn thread if there is one!

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.