Page 1 of 2
Life in our common room has been getting a bit boring recently, and me and my friends have come up with some little jokes. On friday, my friend went home for a shit, so i got 7 or 8 people, and we followed him home, surrounded his house and then jumped him when he came out.

on thursday, i filled my mate's coffee with loose change, and pretty much everyday, we wait for someone to go for a piss, then collect all the big bins and push them into the gap between the doors in the toilets so they cant get out again.

but the ideas are starting to run dry.

any suggestions?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
When I was in college, we decided to pack up all the chairs and host a small party.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Kidknap someone, tape them up with industrial strength tape and hide them in the cieling.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by goth clash
Kidknap someone, tape them up with industrial strength tape and hide them in the cieling.

not bad... but we have very flimsy ceilings. Im sure we will find somewhere to stash them. thanks.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
get 2 of you, dress 1 as batman an the other as the joker and chase each other through all the classrooms, brilliantly funny.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001
Build a small circular stage in the middle of the room and host Sumo bouts in tradition Sumo dress. That would be amazing.

beaten you there, mate. We're waiting for the weather to clear up, and theres going to be sparring and sumo tournaments outside.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
OMG!! My mates and I were just dicussing what to do on their last year!

We got down to waiting until after the school day has ended then hiding in the theature hall rafters while the janitor and cleaners are there, checking round and what not, then we are gonna paint a bunch of stuff on the the walls and steal the doors from most of the doors, just to really **** with them. Then we are going to litterally TAKE the schools cameras, as we know how to turn them off and that. Not to mention we are going to take all the 50 watt amps and the piano.

We know how to get out the back entrance because one mate is gonig out with the lead girl, who has keys to most doors.

This has been about 2 weeks in the build up and we are going to do it just before study leave next month

WISH US LUCK!!!
Quote by dnjoe
get 2 of you, dress 1 as batman an the other as the joker and chase each other through all the classrooms, brilliantly funny.

That would be so hilarious to see.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
If you have mice with balls in on the computers, tape up the balls. And also the classic, resting a bottle of water above a door so it falls on the next person that comes out. We did it to our music teacher when she locked us out of the classroom
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by gallagher2006
OMG!! My mates and I were just dicussing what to do on their last year!

We got down to waiting until after the school day has ended then hiding in the theature hall rafters while the janitor and cleaners are there, checking round and what not, then we are gonna paint a bunch of stuff on the the walls and steal the doors from most of the doors, just to really **** with them. Then we are going to litterally TAKE the schools cameras, as we know how to turn them off and that. Not to mention we are going to take all the 50 watt amps and the piano.

We know how to get out the back entrance because one mate is gonig out with the lead girl, who has keys to most doors.

This has been about 2 weeks in the build up and we are going to do it just before study leave next month

WISH US LUCK!!!

good luck dude. Id take your idea but im not really that rebellious. Mild humiliation is as far as I go.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
when nobody is in, glue your shoes to the ceiling, sit on the floor, and when someone walks in, hold your head and act like you're crying
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
when nobody is in, glue your shoes to the ceiling, sit on the floor, and when someone walks in, hold your head and act like you're crying

In english schools, we have ceilings made of styrofoam panels.

to indiebassist- why not go a step further and take the balls out? and ive been doing that for the last 6 years by the way.

thanks for the ideas
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
On the last day when my brother was at sixth form, him and all his friends taped someone to a fence.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Oh the hilarity of 6th form. I dont remember ALL the things i used to do... My 6th form block was on the top floor of the building so we used to get like wet toilet paper and throw it on all the kiddies walking past. Once I threw an apple core, but it hit a boy on the head and i felt really guilty and went back to thowing raisins and light stuff. There's always bag-hiding, taking all the paper from the girl's toilets (pure evil) changing the signs on doors around so kids get lost..... My school was a CofE and had crosses screwed to the wall in every classroom, on the last week of 6th form I stole a screwdriver from the tech department and turned them all upside down. I dunno if any of that is useful.
2 lightsabers

jedi fight the whole way around school, tis hilarious.
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Dress up in a banana suit, then run in a random classroom and start yelling, "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!" Some kid did that at my school, damn I wish I could've seen it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by rabidguitarist
In english schools, we have ceilings made of styrofoam panels.

to indiebassist- why not go a step further and take the balls out? and ive been doing that for the last 6 years by the way.

thanks for the ideas

we do too, in our schools... it should be strong enough to support your shoes... if not, just rip them down with your shoes glued to them, then do as i said...

check these places out

http://www.student.uit.no/~paalde/revenge/Scripts/X/Pranks30.html

http://www.aaaugh.com/meiss/humor/pranks.html
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Get an durable condom - CAREFULLY fill it with water. With care, it should hold 5gallons or 19Liters. Put it on a greased up piece of cardboard and CAREFULLY slide it onto your friends bed. Any attempt to move it should result in it breaking.

what's 6th form?
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
We had a very high up ledge in our common room, all sorts of crap like chairs, bins and microwaves used to end up there. We also got our microwave priveledges revoked after zapping paper and matches. I like the joker idea... school is almost mind numbingly dull, the most immature basic of humour will do. There were some signs around my common room about school elections, saying make your vote count! we took all of them down and edited them to say make your vote, c*nt! So immature but everyone went nuts.
You could take all the keys off a keyboard, and arrange them in alphabetical order for some cheap laughs lol. Hide all the chairs in your 6th form area?
Uhh, I went to 6th form, and I cant thing of anything rebellious lol.
Quote by KryptNet
Get an durable condom - CAREFULLY fill it with water. With care, it should hold 5gallons or 19Liters. Put it on a greased up piece of cardboard and CAREFULLY slide it onto your friends bed. Any attempt to move it should result in it breaking.

what's 6th form?

In the uk, compulsary school ends at 16. To get into university you have to get extra qualifiactions, which you get by doing 2 years at 6th form. People here call it college, which can be confusing cos that's what yanks call uni.
thanks Mistress Ibanez...oh you silly brits and your "efficient" education.

cheers, from a New Yorker - home of the:
Attachments:
113px-NY_Yankees_Logo.png
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
keyboard one is good, better to do to non-computer literate teachers though, get them to type somethign for you that you cant spell, point out it's wrong, type something yourself to show them it works. Doesn't work often but when it does it's brilliant.

Also today 2 dogs walked into my mates english class and 1 of them just took a dump underneath a desk, if you could set that up it would be fun.

Or get you a a bunch of mates to set this up. You suddenly stand up and start sining a pis take operatic type song taking the piss out fo yoru teacher, run around a bit doing actions, then have your mates stand up behind you and do backup vocals/dancing, finish, and run out of the classroom together. Theres a video of some kids doing this in an american university, song was called "Teach!" I think, might be able to find it.

Or you could do the tomato ketchup thing out of hot fuzz. Ask to announce something to the class to do with the maths club or somat stupid, then have a sachet of ketchup concealed in your hand and place it infront of your eye and just stab through your fingers in to the ketchup with a fork or a knife, start screaming and run out of the classroom, takes some practice to look convincing but can be done.

we also have a long straight mile long road leading up to our school, its a bit secluded, and the 6th formers lined it with toilets we had lying around for building work, all with the seats up.

Find a friend with a laptop in one of those laptop cases which is made out of wetsuity type material, take the laptop out and replace it with folded carboard so it looks like the laptop is in there then crack it onto your head so it snaps just as the person comes round the corner after having had it stolen by you previously. Or alternately you find someone with a destinctive apple mac or something, buy a broken one off ebay then call them into a room, show it to them then chuck it out of the window(after youve knicked their laptop of course).
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Last edited by dnjoe at Mar 3, 2007,
Im surprised nobody has mentioned this yet... my friend did it at his college and it sounds great... you will need quite a few of you though to get this to work effectively...

1) Scout out every single clock in the school premises... every classroom, every canteen, every hall, every single one...
2) Steal and hide all the clocks... this has to be carried out in the space of an hour maximum...
3) The next morning... leave a note for the Headmaster that reads as follows:

"Oscar Wilde once said 'procrastination is the thief of time'... However we believe differently"

cue hilarity and/or chaos
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
stink bombs ? they sell them in all good joke shops, and well placed in a small corridor can make it almost impossible to go down.
Aaaaahhhhhhhh He Striked Again Wat A Fag!!!!!! Report Him!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
jesus h. christ, he's fucking irritating... did they do a permaban? if not they really need to
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by indie-bassist
If you have mice with balls in on the computers, tape up the balls.

When I read that I thought you were talking about actual mice...like the animals...
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Friggly
When I read that I thought you were talking about actual mice...like the animals...

that's great
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
At my old school, the graduating class a few years ago managed to find the uniforms that traffic wardens wear, and directed a whole highway through a private road that goes through a rival school. fookin awesome.

or you could just find an all girls school and run naked through it.
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80
A good one some people in my (pathetic) school did a couple years back was to make a big Pinata and hang it up in a stairwell, and leave a stick lying around near it. Of course all the ned (chav/white trash/whatever) kids start beating the shit out of it...and then it's THEIR fault when the stairwell gets covered in flour (or whatever other inventive filling comes to mind - I guess stink bombs could be incorporated)
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Find the teachers car park. Stick a condom over the exhaust pipe of a teacher you dislike. Watch with amusement.
This works best with a homophobic guy...

When said person passes out drunk at a party, get him and another passed-out drunk guy (if he's also homophobic, that's great). Take them to one of their dorm rooms, strip them naked, and cover their genitals and faces with egg whites. Then place them on the bed in a particularly naughty position. If you really want to be vile, smear a brown, sticky, smelly substance of your choice over their chests.
Quote by goth clash

Dude my friends brother did that during school, cept they put him on a train and he ended up un ringwood.
ehh, at my college practical jokes usually involve violence rather than intellect. scuzzy essex. yuck. for fun we usually put a stick through the door handles of the doors nearest the smoker's area so people can't use them, then laugh as people stuck behind the doors get more and more wound up before using the other doors. one time a guy got stuck up a tree and started throwing stuff at people...but that was because he was cained, not intended as a joke...yeah, college sucks.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
superglue all the tables and chairs to the walls... or glue all the chairs to the floor so nobody can move them.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
6th form was a right laugh for jokes, I was probably the only kid below 5 on the popularity scale who didn't get a joke played on them.

That was probably something to do with the fact that I cut my head open on the fence on the football pitch.

Some of the jokes though... we made this ginger kid strip off down to his boxers, and randomly run to the other side of the school and back
Lol this shits funny I gotta think of a way to prank my history teacher he's a fat perv who treats me like shit. I'll maybe find his car and give him the condom. His daughter is in the year below so I could corrupt her but she's a bit of a dork so that might be hard
Page 1 of 2