I have learned this song and now I am going to tune my guitar to make it sound better.

d#|--------------------------------------------------------------|
A#|--------------------------------------------------------------|
F#|--------------------5-----------------------------------------|
C#|-----2-3--------2-3--------10---10---10--------10----10----10-|
G#|---------3-----------------12---12---12--------12----12----12-|
C#|-0-0--------0-0--------8-8----8----8-----10-10----10----10----|

How would i get it to tune like that? I have a standard tuner, shall i just put a capo on the first fret and tune them in to standard again and remove the capo to get this?
that's not drop C that's drop C a half step up... put a capo on the first fret, tune it to drop D and that should be right...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
hold 4th fret of A string and tune the d string down to that pitch. then u can use the fifth fret and 4th tuning method or harmonics
hmm, so I have tuned them all to standard with a capo on the first fret, now I remove the capo and shall I tune the 6th string(thick one) to the 3rd string by ear?
yes! Sorry you're not a winner!

off topic - Going to see them in manchester in 6 days
no, tune the 6th string, 7th fret to the 5th string, with the capo on the first fret
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
where did the other guys post go about what frets to hold to tune it down? =[ refreshed and its not showing anymore.

so basically, i have to do it by ear to get it accurate or will the capo do? or is there a way to use the tuner to get it to do it

my tuner is basically works like this, if i strum low e, the writing of low e will highlight and a meter moves in the middle, and if it stays in the middle it is standard tuned, if it goes too far its sharp if it goes too low its flat. is there a way i can use that to tune into this?
and is drop d just dropping the 6th string (thick one) down? I know how to do that