Quote by maggot-666
You have to use one of them pin remover thingys

just like most acoustics...

If I don't have one?
Use a pliers and be very gentle. Don't want to scratch them up too bad if you can help. Or try some rubber grubs to help you get a better grip on. If you do end up using a pliers wrap the pins in something (like rubber) so they don't get all scuffed up.
if pulling doesnt work.. de-tune your strings so you can reach in and push up on the pegs with your hand.. or somthing hard. they usually come out. they only get stuck if somones retarded and put them in really deep.
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
Buy a rewinder from your local guitar shop its real cheap 1.50 to 3.00 it lets your rewind strings faster than by hand on the end where you wind it from theres a gap inch it into the pin and pull up dont use pliers i broke the pin from doing that check out the link you can get it in different colours i got a yellow one

http://www.six.hr/Slike/dunlop_motalica_stg_V.JPG
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
Buy a rewinder from your local guitar shop its real cheap 1.50 to 3.00 it lets your rewind strings faster than by hand on the end where you wind it from theres a gap inch it into the pin and pull up dont use pliers i broke the pin from doing that check out the link you can get it in different colours i got a yellow one

OMG GRRRRRR, have you ever heard of punctuation? Other that that you are right.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
what does it matter bout my punctuation its only a forum!!!

On forums people usually like to be able to read the post, and it's not like you have to to reply as fast as possible, it's not a chat room.
Quote by which ones pink
On forums people usually like to be able to read the post, and it's not like you have to reply as fast as possible, it's not a chat room.

Seconded. Just because it's the internet, you don't have to make your post one run-on sentence. But then again, I've been called a "grammar Nazi".
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Before I got tools for this stuff I used pliers cushioned with lots of paper towels. Basically, anything goes, just don't damage the instrument.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed