i just orderd a silverstone bass from ebay for 40 and it says BASS NECK IS BOWED AND WILL NEED A SETUP, ALSO THE REAR PICKUP IS PUSHED IN ON ONE SIDE. is that repairable?
Neck bowed, adjust with truss rod. Take to a guitar tech if you dont know what to do.

Pickup problem, there's usually 1 screw either side of the pickup, turn with screwdriver till correct hight.

Brief explaination lol.
I'd like to say that you made a nice choice. I've had a Silvertone for 4 years and I'm quite partial to them. =P

If you need to, you can have your local music store adjust the truss rod or find a guide online to help you do so. All you really need is an allen (hex?) wrench.
I'd suggest getting a local music shop to set it up for you. If you have no idea what you're doing then you can really mess your bass up by adjusting the truss rod.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by Hergiswi
I'd like to say that you made a nice choice. I've had a Silvertone for 4 years and I'm quite partial to them. =P

If you need to, you can have your local music store adjust the truss rod or find a guide online to help you do so. All you really need is an allen (hex?) wrench.

is it really good here it is on ebay it also comes with and amp http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230098530145&rd=1&rd=1
I like it. It's been great except for a slight fret buzz that I've learned to ignore anyway.
Quote by HeyWatchOut
ya thanks what is a truss rod?

lol, i suggest u take it to the shop or u'll end up snapping the neck
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Why did you order it if you don't know anything about it? Or anything about basses altogether? You better have got it for really really cheap
^At 40 dollars, he's got a deal, even if he has to put a +100 into repairs. And I would highly recommend a good instrument repair shop or a luthier.