The Beatles of Heavy Metal. You gotta love them. The way Ward and Butlers bass and drums bonded together into a magical rythem, Tony Iommis screaming solos and catchy riff's, and of coarse Ozzy's voice, which speaks for its self. What do you guys think about the band?
Master Of Reality, Leader of the Black Sabbath Fan Club PM Me To Join

Governer of the Rush Fan Club, PM Maet to Join

Lieutenant Love Gun of the KISS Army PM Sloopy to join

Hounjan of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
Sabbath RAWK!!!!(in a classic way) gods of metal if you ask me. my fave song is probably sweet leaf or war pigs
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by hamett91
I think they're awesome. One of my favs, but there's already a Sabbath thread.

Sorry i tried searching for one but didnt find it.

I absolutely love Black Sabbath from what Ive heard (which is only 4 albums, but they were all spectacular).

They're the only metal band I can actually stand listening to.
Yeah they have some great tunes. But they sucked once ozzy left. Dio, Martin, and Gillan were terrible.

If you create a thread like this, you should first use the search bar at the top of the page. Not the one under your Private Messages box, that searches for keywords in posts. Use the one between "Members List" and "New Posts." Once there, change it to titles only.

Here is the true Sabbath thread. Post there, and let this one die.

Enjoy posting in the future, but use the search bar that I spoke of instead of the one inside of the Private Messages box. You won't find the true thread unless using it. Also, if there are several, whichever one has the most posts in it that isn't closed, as well as the date when the thread was made.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)