Onmyo-Za(also Onmyouza or Onmyoza: Japanese; 陰陽座 literally " a band in Onmyodo") are a Japanese heavy metal / Angura kei band who released their first commercial album in 1999. They play quite orthodox heavy metal music comparable to Iron Maiden or Judas Priest , mixed with Japanese folk / pop musical elements. Their name Onmyoza litrally means the gathering of yin and yang, and this is also represented by the female and male vocals.

From wiki.
I like them, they're like a Japanese Iron Maiden.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Ugh, what can I say...

Oh, I know. No one, I mean NO ONE, will be as good as Iron Maiden and Priest

Still, they're alright, if it was not for the female vocals. I'm not being sexist, but most (note that most) female voices (especially asian ones) would ruin a metal sound...But that's just what I think. If you got rid of everything in their music video, and came purely down into its instrumentals, then they do sound some-what identical to Maiden, but I still don't think they're worth listening to as long as we can listen to the original Maiden.
Quote by SilentGhost
Ugh, what can I say...

Oh, I know. No one, I mean NO ONE, will be as good as Iron Maiden and Priest

Still, they're alright, if it was not for the female vocals. I'm not being sexist, but most (note that most) female voices (especially asian ones) would ruin a metal sound...But that's just what I think. If you got rid of everything in their music video, and came purely down into its instrumentals, then they do sound some-what identical to Maiden, but I still don't think they're worth listening to as long as we can listen to the original Maiden.

o.o Uh...Listen to Tvangeste, Cradle of Filth, uneXpecT, Diablo Swing Orchestra, and Nightwish, and tell me they ruin a metal sound. Of course, they arent the same "metaL" as what you are talking about I guess, but the days of Judas and Maiden type metal is pretty much over, no one will be able to ruin it, you can only add on to it. You cant "ruin" Maiden, its pretty straightfoward in how their songs are built. Anyways, this is a pretty cool band, though the girl singer kinda doesnt fit LOL

EDIT: Actually she fits in better than the singer from Iron Maiden IMO.
Listening to the stuff on their myspace, not very gone on the vocals, but the music is very good. Reminds me of Hammerfall or even Jag Panzer. Moreso than Maiden, they sounds a lot like Maiden though
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.