I hear talk and heated debates about what punk is, no one can quite put a title or label on punk, that gives its true meaning, but....

What I believe punk is...

A message, Not just a sound...
The uprising of the kids, who didn't get a chance to be the top of the class...
The ones who didn't want to be like the rest...
The ones who stayed true to their roots, and didn't care what the others thought.
Punk isn't a big, "DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT" march.
Its an art, a life, a being....
The look, the talk, and the walk don't make you punk.
Its the belief that your different...and want to change the world for the better.
Fighting for you rights, and equal treatment among the rest..Through Music...
The color of your skin doesn't matter, or the way your were raised, or if you never had any money...As long as you love the music, the sound, and the life... Your punk in my book...

Stop Fighting each other over what punk is, you can disagree with me, or agree, its doesn't matter, your opinion counts just as much as mine.
lol you sound like youve got to the point in between tipsy and drunk where you get really philisphical
isn't this for the thread that already exists on what punk is?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Punk is a show in the basement of a thrift store, where you can buy cute shoes for $2 a pop.
what is punk you ask?

This is what's up my friend

*closed*
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.