Hey UG,

Allright, so I'm gonna buy a new guitar and I found the one I want in an eBay store. I am however pretty new to eBay so I was wondering, when it says free shipping in the text, and the shipping costs spells out FREE, is it then free? Or is there some sort of hidden fee that I will be charged for once I recieve it? I know I'm probably gonna be paying Danish tax which is 25% but are there any other extra costs that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance,
Your Pal Lord Jesus
Well it's from an eBay store with 9400 sells and a feedback of 99,8% positive. And besides, it almost half the price of the guitar in Denmark and I can't get the color I want it in in Denmark.
Well I doubt there are any hidden fees... but If I were you I'd be more afraid of hidden problems like the guitar... such as having gutted electronics or a cracked neck or something.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Twist of fate
You just shouldn't buy guitars/gear off eBay. My friend did that with a pretty sweet looking guitar and when he got it, it sounded horrible and he paid twice the guitar center price

then your friend was a fool.

ebay is pretty good for finding things. you just need to ask the right questions about the guitar... id recommend playing the guitar at a guitar store first so you know for sure that you like it. if someone promises something is in near-new condition, and you get it all shitty, you can register a complaint and get your money back.