██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by The Casualty
ghey

+1

Nothing against Muse, it's just..... too fanboyish.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Love the band, but Muse has the most annoying fanboys the British music scene has ever had to put up with.

at least you guys have muse fans... here in the US no ones ever heard of muse besides a person here or there..... maybe after "opening" for MCR people will know about them, but i doubt it
Quote by americnidiot
at least you guys have muse fans... here in the US no ones ever heard of muse besides a person here or there..... maybe after "opening" for MCR people will know about them, but i doubt it

No kidding man, I've only seen one of their videos on tv once and that's it. I think there's maybe one or two people that know them in my school.
Quote by musiclover2399
No kidding man, I've only seen one of their videos on tv once and that's it. I think there's maybe one or two people that know them in my school.

i'm pretty sure i'm the only person im my school who's ever heard of them..... i wear a shirt with the muse logo on it and people are like who are they? i guess a few know now though since ive sent them links to some youtube vids of them live, but im probabyl the only fan
Well..I do know they are pretty popular in france...
not sure why though, (Hullubaloo was the recording of a live show called "le zenith" in paris, check the album out if you want to hear some B sides or Matt speaking about few words in french)...hope that's all correct
Watch as the world falls around me or is it me who has fallen from the world
Quote by raise_the_dead
+1

A website for the stalkers BY the stalkers.....
the Manson guitars are freaking sweet!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by raise_the_dead
+1

*cough*aidyandcalum*cough*