Let me first start by saying that I have been playing guitar for 2 years, and I have recently bought a bass. My bass is an Ibanez GSR-200, and I haven't had the money to buy a bass amp. A classmate of mine has a Yorkville BM200 for sale. The only thing wrong with it is that the treble pot has broken off. He has told me that he would sell it to me for $200. I played the amp at his house, and it sounds great. I am just wondering if it would be a good price for the amp. Thanks for your help.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
I think they go for around $250 new so you may want to get a little more off, dont quote me on that though.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
The amp is discontinued now, so its gunna be more. Originally I've seen people pay ~$700+ for it new, and he said a few years ago he payed $500 used.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by RideTheAnger13
The amp is discontinued now, so its gunna be more. Originally I've seen people pay ~$700+ for it new, and he said a few years ago he payed $500 used.

I call bull, they generally sold for around $500-550 new.

Regardless, $200 is a very good price for it. Buy it, Yorkville amps are awesome.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.