i just read of mice and men for LA and i was wondering, how did george and lennie meet? i dont think it ever says but im not sure.
Dude, I read the book two years ago, and I remember that George had promised Lennie's Aunt Clara to look after him.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Dude, I read the book two years ago, and I remember that George had promised Lennie's Aunt Clara to look after him.

Yep

I just read lord of the flies right after it and I think it pwned it.
yeah they were related i think. you seen the film with john malkovich? hes a class actor

EDIT: or as stated in post above
Well, George knew Lennie's Aunt Clara when George was a child and when Aunt Clara died she asked George to take care of Lennie
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by musiclover2399
Yep

Same here.
lennies aunt clara asked george to take care of him

haha i won an acting award for playing lenny
cause when i forgot my lines it just made me look more handicapped... which was ok
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
cool book
i had to read the ending twice though just because i was like woah
erm they mention in the book that George once swore to Lennie's aunt Clara that he'd look after him. so he has, and thats why they hang about. we are studying this to, i thought it was a good read. if your teacher shows you the movie, make him/her not show it and murder them, the movie is poor. best leave your imagination to it all IMO.

Quote by deanodon
yeah they were related i think. you seen the film with john malkovich? hes a class actor

EDIT: or as stated in post above

yeah thats the movie i saw. the actor playing George is shit; when George shoots Lennie, theres no emotion. ruined it.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Last edited by dumps at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by musiclover2399
Yep

That it did. I read that last year, and I remember chills running up my spine after I finished it.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar