My friend got ahold of some weed and wants to smoke it. He invited me and I'm going too. We and a couple other friends are trying to figure out a plan so that we can smoke it without getting pwnt by parents. Suggestions?

Please, no "pot is stupid" posts.
Peace.
Use some axe (or any deodorant), have some eye drops handy, don't smoke too much if you're a pussy who can't handle it.

Honestly, you probably won't get high your first time.
go somewhere that you won't get caught (like the woods or somewhere like that) then just chill there for a couple of hours to let your body have a chance to get back to normal and go back home =].

alternatively pressure someone into letting you crash at theirs and just get F*cked. Peace:
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
1) The absolute best method is to walk and smoke. You literally just light up ... and walk ... and smoke! NEVER go in a park, NEVER drive and smoke. These two things are highly expected and will get your ass caught.

2) You won't get high ... I assume it's your first time smoking pot. Even if you know how to inhale, which you won't, you probably won't get high.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
You're gonna get sick as hell and think you're gonna die...
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
haha, Shut the hell up ^^^

you may not get high, but as lnog as you can cover the smell, your prolly safe, If your parents are the suspcious type, look into some eye drops because they work wonders. I love not having to worry about bein caught

If you want to get high, make sure you inhale into your lungs, alot of people just inhale into there mouths, make sure the smoke is inhaled as far down as it will go, Do this by taking a deep breath after your hoot (before you exhale obviously). Start off with small tokes.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Last edited by thrashster at Mar 3, 2007,
Unless it's really good weed, you're probably not going to get too ****ed up your first time. Just go walking somewhere, find a dirt road, and toke away. Be sure to bring some deodorant. Fabreeze works better, though, cuz it acutally eliminates odors instead of covering them up like axe.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
If you're old enough to drive, drive around a neighborhood or something and smoke it, or find a good place to park and smoke. Then you can go see a movie, go to someone's house, do something. If it's your first time smoking, don't worry about people wondering... if nobody knows you, they won't see that you're different from normal, so if you don't sketch out and act all wierd, they won't think anything of it. But the car smoking is the way to go.

Afterward just roll down the windows, let the fresh air cleanse the car of smoke, then put the windows up, put the car's A/C or heat on recirculate mode (so the air is drawn from inside the car) and spray some febreeze or something. It will go through the AC, so that won't smell, and it will help get the odor out just fine. The real cause of odor isn't smoke, it's ash, so just be careful with that and you should be good.
Go to a park near you. Somewhere with quite large bushes, or in general anywhere where not many people will come by.
If you haven't smoked cigarettes or similar before, stay away from joints the first time round. Try pipe, also be sure to pass the pipe on quickly if it's still lit, as tokes from an already lit pipe are the nicest (you don't inhale any lighter gas).
Breathe in the smoke and then swallow it like food, keep it down as long as you can, then breathe it out slowly.
I don't know how to help you.

I'm 20 and smoke pot/drink with my parents.

Good luck I guess.
Poor advice.
go to one friends house, then smoke it in their backyard when their parents go to sleep. bring axe, and a change of clothes if necessary. also, you're going to need water if you take a really big hit.
btw, you won't get high the first time, so don't keep smoking it that time, you'll be wasting weed. just out of curiosity, are you rolling joints, and do any of you have experience with smoking pot?
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by i_am_the_movie
go to one friends house, then smoke it in their backyard when their parents go to sleep. bring axe, and a change of clothes if necessary. also, you're going to need water if you take a really big hit.
btw, you won't get high the first time, so don't keep smoking it that time, you'll be wasting weed. just out of curiosity, are you rolling joints, and do any of you have experience with smoking pot?

I've done it a couple times before, but usually at someone's house. And I've never rolled it myself.

They're trying to get me to smoke at my house now. My parents are light sleepers, what are the chances we'll get caught?
Peace.
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
1) The absolute best method is to walk and smoke. You literally just light up ... and walk ... and smoke! NEVER go in a park, NEVER drive and smoke. These two things are highly expected and will get your ass caught.

2) You won't get high ... I assume it's your first time smoking pot. Even if you know how to inhale, which you won't, you probably won't get high.

Driving and smoking is fine. I do it almost every time I smoke and I never get caught. Don't wave a bowl around when you're driving by a cop, or pull over on the freeway to bake out your car... find a back road somewhere, get some good scenery, some mood music, cruise along, and smoke. And I've gone into a metro park, walked down a path, left the path to go sit by the river, and smoked a blunt and two cigs on a log with my friend. It's not about what exactly you're doing that increases your risk factor, it's how you do it. If you keep a low profile and don't act different than anyone else, you're fine.

Secondly, you get high every time you inhale. The myth that you don't get high the first time is perpetuated by people who didn't inhale right the first time... but if it goes in your lungs, you feel the effects. And don't be afraid to take 3 or 4 hits, just because it's your first time, because if you only take 1 or 2 you might not even recognize it.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
I've done it a couple times before, but usually at someone's house. And I've never rolled it myself.

They're trying to get me to smoke at my house now. My parents are light sleepers, what are the chances we'll get caught?

Rolling is not a big deal... if you mess up, just tear the paper open and start over.

Uhm, I never was a huge fan of smoking at people's houses when their parents were home. I'd recommend you guys go out somewhere to smoke, then come back a little later once your parents are asleep and you know that you don't look blazed.
Have a Jamaican sauna, you'll definatly get high then. Basically all go into a small space, but large enough so you can all fit in, like a car, light up and smoke away. But rather than the smoke floating off, it stays, and you inhale a load more. Only prob is the car will absoloutely reek of weed, but you get comepletly f*cked.
It's too risky man cos you're ****ed if they do catch you. If you're going to be rolling joints you can use the smoke and walk technique stated above, but I wouldn't try it with pipe cos it's too risky and people will see what you're smoking. If you preroll joints you can just pretend they're cigarettes if anyone stops you (which they won't).
Quote by crazygluedmybut

hmmm, depends on what you do. if it's in the house, you're probably ****ed, unless you have a LOT of ventilation. just go into your backyard and get high. you shouldn't risk it though, i'd just tell you're friends "**** you guys, not my house"
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by Thin Mr. Jones
Unless it's really good weed, you're probably not going to get too ****ed up your first time. Just go walking somewhere, find a dirt road, and toke away. Be sure to bring some deodorant. Fabreeze works better, though, cuz it acutally eliminates odors instead of covering them up like axe.

Are you advertising?
Quote by ..NEM..
Quote by White Pony
Are you advertising?

I think if he were advertising Febreeze, he would have spelled it properly.
I wouldn't know. In Belgium it is spelled "Febrèze"
Quote by ..NEM..
well i am pretty scared of results here seein as you dont want to get "pwnt" by your parents
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Quote by The Casualty
Use some axe (or any deodorant), have some eye drops handy, don't smoke too much if you're a pussy who can't handle it.

Honestly, you probably won't get high your first time.

Oh, Axe and pot... reminds me of a great story a friend of mine told me.

But yea, that, and a remote location. I've never smoked, but come on, this is kinda basic.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'm doing it soon so I'll just get some axe and take my weed and go out in the woods by my friends hoise and get stoned with my friend.
congradu-friggin-lations your getting high like everyone else in the world, now stop showing off and take it to the drug thread where it belongs
Get some really horrible smelly cheese flavoured crisps (or chips or whatever they're called over the pond)

Covers your breath while not seeming suspicious if your breath normally stinks like bollock sweat.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
My friend got ahold of some weed and wants to smoke it. He invited me and I'm going too. We and a couple other friends are trying to figure out a plan so that we can smoke it without getting pwnt by parents. Suggestions?

Please, no "pot is stupid" posts.

Do it outside somewhere? Like a heavily-wooded park, or alternatively get a fan for your room and just do it there.
Quote by dittohead123
its rare to get high on your first time

I got SOO high my first time, it just depends on how you do it. Joints take longer but if you do the water and the bottle it's better. Basically you just get a bucket and fill it with water and take half of a 2 liter soda bottle (the top half) (well it's more like 1/3 of a soda bottle) and have it float in the water, with the normal top facing up. You need a special bottle cap with a filter that one of your friends might have and if they do, you're in luck. They should know how to use it. I was totally stoned after 4 puffs.
Quote by White Pony
I wouldn't know. In Belgium it is spelled "Febrèze"

whe have it the next time I take it with me

and don't smoke at a friends house. if you want a good effect you have to smoke in a car with closed windows but then you smell the weed realy hard, of you could go outside (what I always do) and take realy deep breaths when the smoke is in your mouth. the first couple of times its going to irritate yor lungs etc. you'll get used to that. and if your troat is irritated take deep breaths fresh air.
and if it is your first time do it when you have lots of time, you don't know what it does with you. to me its like I'm drunk and it takes 3 houres to go away.

bring some food with you and water.
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by noxios
whe have it the next time I take it with me

and don't smoke at a friends house. if you want a good effect you have to smoke in a car with closed windows but then you smell the weed realy hard, of you could go outside (what I always do) and take realy deep breaths when the smoke is in your mouth. the first couple of times its going to irritate yor lungs etc. you'll get used to that. and if your troat is irritated take deep breaths fresh air.
and if it is your first time do it when you have lots of time, you don't know what it does with you. to me its like I'm drunk and it takes 3 houres to go away.

bring some food with you and water.

Good advice. Do what this dude says. Also when you breath it in, hold your breath for a bit then breath it out. That way you keep more of it in your lungs before you breath it out.
Smoke a bong youll get blowed...

Oh if you smoke a joint put cocaine in it
Quote by Guitarislife125
Fight fire with homosexual rape!

Quote by Blawler
She told me she had herpes, I was appauled by this.