Ok well i'm looking to earn a bit of money out of my old guitar (Aria STG) I'm thinking of a nice paint job, can anyone help me out on what paints i would need, and how to go about it all. Do you think there is a way of selling a "not so good" guitar for a good price because it looks nice? For example i bought my guitar for £90 could i sell it for the same price, do you think?

you could sell it for that price if its in good condition and you find some pushy parents who want their young child to learn guitar. just tell them its worth 40 quid more or something
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
i duno, some people might not like the paintjob because paintjobs are quite personalised. plus you might like it so much that you don't want to sell it lol. But if the body isn't looking to fresh just paint it a new colour (you might of meant that in the first place, i just assumed you meant some kind of graphic like tribal or somephing)

And get a perloid pickguard with a space for one humbucker, and get some kindof cheap humbucker (nothing special because the only people who know why they would want a seymour duncan wouldn't be buying a aria). One pickup humbucker is a good idea imo because it makes the guitar look badass and your attracting people into 80's metal (eg eddie van halen) and people who like pop punk (eg tom delonge sp?)
Unless you're a really good painter. (I guess you're not though since you're asking what panits to use..) it's a LOT harder than it seems to refinish a guitar decently. Especially well enough to ADD value. You will probably screwit up and it'll be worth even less.

Why not just sell it how it is instead of spending more money on it when it probably won't even add value?..