Page 1 of 2
What do you think is the worst band in the world. Not the one you hate the most (for various reasons) or which just belongs to a genre you dont like, but the worst.

IMO its Nitro, which are incredibly incredibly bad. And Im a hair metal fan.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
All of them.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Depends on what you call a band. I could get 3 other guys and we could all just flip out and scream and hit stuff randomly and say we're a band. (and don't quote me and make a metal joke.)
This thread will probably get closed, but while its still open, i'm gonna give my OPINION and say it's anything with Pete Doherty in, and in joint second place it's Busted/McFly who i consider the same band anyway.
Give me a fucking break. People shouldn't be allowed to make these threads because they all end up with the same ignorant 'Grreenday,Fob,P!atd,all death metal bandz,mcr,sux00rz!'
I'm reporting this because it's unnecessary and no one cares about your opinion. So reported.
Bumblebeez 81
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Placebo.

EDIT: Or Saosin.

DOUBLE EDIT: Or Jack's Mannequin.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Well, there are many horrid bands out there... I am going to have to go with hellogoodbye because they are extremely annoying.
Sometimes next tuesday.

/thread
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?

Legalize the green
Quote by flame843
Yeah. They win.

"It's HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT as HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

And Norma Jean are also pretty terrible IMO.

"HOOOOOGIE BOOOOOOGIE LAAAAAAAAAND"
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
can someone send (or just post it) me the complete link from youtube? i cant seem to find it..
Quote by gallagher2006
Retarded name no?

Yeah.If you know them tell them it sucks goat.
Quote by flame843
"CAUSE IN HOOOOOOOOOOGIE BOOOGIE LAAAAAND LIFE IS AAAAAAAALLWAYS GRAAAAAAAAAAND!!"

Nice avatar btw.

Thanks, I can say the same about yours
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Bands like Silverstien, Senses Fail, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Anberlin, From First To Last, Bayside, Saosin, Cartel, and Chiodos are all going to be rolled into a ball and fucking forgot about within due time.
Poor advice.
LYKE um Fall Aout Boi, Panic at the PENIS lololololo, Green GAY!, teh is sucks!!!!1111!

/bandwagon

Hinder
The Red Jumpsuit Aperatus
Seventh Seal
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
LYKE um Fall Aout Boi, Panic at the PENIS lololololo, Green GAY!, teh is sucks!!!!1111!

/bandwagon

Hinder
The Red Jumpsuit Aperatus
Seventh Seal

Ha i tease my emo mate with names like that...
'Panic! At The Dick Show', and 'My Testicle Romance' are ones that annoy her most
Quote by Embodiment
Give me a fucking break. People shouldn't be allowed to make these threads because they all end up with the same ignorant 'Grreenday,Fob,P!atd,all death metal bandz,mcr,sux00rz!'
I'm reporting this because it's unnecessary and no one cares about your opinion. So reported.

Jeez no need to be so report trigger happy christ.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
im really getting sick of these threads. it seems like more of them pop up as time goes on.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
Quote by The Casualty
Bayside isn't that bad, or Silverstein.

I fucking despise Chiodos though.

Meh, I don't like any of it. Chiodos try hard to have an artsy image, and it just fails when you listen to how tired the music is.
Poor advice.
music shouldn't be about criticism. it should be about encouragement, not sucking all the life out of music. you guys make me sick.

But whilst i'm here; razorlight
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
A newer emo-screamo band called Drop Dead, Gorgeous. They're terrible.
Quote by Leonheart
Depends on what you call a band. I could get 3 other guys and we could all just flip out and scream and hit stuff randomly and say we're a band. (and don't quote me and make a metal joke.)
Exactly. If you've even heard of a band, chances are they're not the worst in the world.

Hell, even if a band has written just one song, they're not the worst in the world.
Page 1 of 2