who here beat boxes i know a kid that can hes ok.........but who else beat boxes
Quote by Shea Donoghue
I do from time to time. Never for a crowd or anything, just in class when I'm bored. People say I'm good, and I can keep a steady beat and mix things up a little, but I'm no Rahzel or anything.

Same, basically.

Who's Rahzel?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
If you know anything about Beatboxing, you should know who Rahzel is...

Anywho, I was honestly the first person in at least my city to start beatboxing. This place is in a time warp, we're 20 years behind everyone else. I've been casually beatboxing for a few years, I don't really practice, I just do it when I feel like it. A lot people like it though, so it's fun to impress a small crowd with it now and then.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Shea Donoghue
An amazing beatboxer.

Ya..one of the best easy..and i know all of his beats..keeping the note while making a beat is easy once you get the hang of it..but you have to be good at making the snare and inward hi hat with dry bass..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7biaFt4rpHE

that is amazing. saw it a few years ago, this thread reminded me of it. enjoy. sounds funky at the start.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by Beat Boxer
Ya..one of the best easy..and i know all of his beats..keeping the note while making a beat is easy once you get the hang of it..but you have to be good at making the snare and inward hi hat with dry bass..

kid knows his shit
has anyone seen the video of the guy that beat boxes the song push it??? i have been trying to find that vid, i remember it being pretty awesome.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by PlayTheMetal
has anyone seen the video of the guy that beat boxes the song push it??? i have been trying to find that vid, i remember it being pretty awesome.

Go to: Youtube.com then go to Search: Beatboxing. When the videos pop up look for one with a guy in a white shirt..hes good..they are all good..
I suck at it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
heres anotehr video, this one is better than the one i posted before. same guy but this is better IMO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcNCcWJezXI
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07