i have been geting a anoying buzz on my amp from the first day i got it.i never knew wot it was so i just lived with it. today i had it on and i turnd the light off to see what it looked like in the dark and the noise stopt and when i turnd it back on the noise was back. why is this happanin?

thanx
Possibly interference from the socket. Have you tried plugging your amp/light into other mains sockets?

Otherwise maybe check your equalizer settings.
i havent tryd that . my room is quite a hazard i have like 4 extenton leads runing of one mains socket that is hanging out of my wall
Quote by tiny0514
i havent tryd that . my room is quite a hazard i have like 4 extenton leads runing of one mains socket that is hanging out of my wall

erm....that could have something to do with it.....

Fix your wall FTW.

another possibility is your cable. One of my old cables buzzed really bad.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
nar it aint the cable becoze i have had plenty dirrorentr ones though out the time i have had it. but yes the wall dose need fixing . but what i dont get is that why has the room light got anthing to do whith the power going to my amp?