Anyone been to a RHCP concert before? Im goin to one tonight. How was it?
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

pretty boring I'll be honest...

Like they played class but imo they have lost the spark for live performance!
Flea is awesome

the rest is meh
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I saw them live. I thought it was an amazing performance. They brought a lot of energy, and just an overall amazing performance.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Child In Time
What is the reason you're asking?

Like I said in my FIRST post, Im goin to see them tonight.

my friend saw one and he said it was absolutely amazing
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by fiveironfreshy
Like I said in my FIRST post, Im goin to see them tonight.

Why would you want to know what a gig is like before going to see it? And after buying a ticket. I'm sure you will make your own opinions about it.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Child In Time

Why would you want to know what a gig is like before going to see it? And after buying a ticket. I'm sure you will make your own opinions about it.

Well no shit sherlock. It's not like I dont like them or dont expect the best or anything. I just want to hear other people's experiences.

It was dope sauce to the max when I saw em in San Diego with TMV.

They played random Zeppelin covers in between songs.

They were all off the heezy. . . But live you also realize that if Anthony Keidis died and John took over on vocals it would be the best trio in existence.
My Band------> www.myspace.com/earlybirdspecial
Gear: modded Epi Les Paul>Boss TU-2>Dano Compressor>Boss DS-1>EHX Small Stone>Boss PH-3 Phaser>Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger>Boss DD-3>Boss DD-20 Delay>1989 JCM 800 2205>1973 Chequerboard Marshall 4x12
Saw them at Rock In Rio '06. Appart from no one knowing any of their material before Californication (a tv network actually made a report about that, making questions to supposed fans and watching them crash and burn), it was great. Flea got out of the stage and went to a side skirt and started playing like 3 meters from me. John played How Deep Is Your Love, which rocked.
I think the RHCP thread would be more interesting than seeing them live, you know? Maybe the search bar even.
I saw them during their Californication tour in Casper, Wyoming. Real big let down. They sounded horrible. Only God knows what key Anthony was in, John was trashed and could barely stand and he didn't play any solos. Just halfassed improv. Chad really dumbed his beats down. All he did was keep time. Flea did ok, though. The Stone Temple Pilots really blew them off the stage that night.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Embodiment
I think the RHCP thread would be more interesting than seeing them live, you know? Maybe the search bar even.

Stop trying to suck up to the mods and blow me.

Quote by fiveironfreshy

Do you see any mods in this thread? I'm not sucking up to the mods, I'm just tired of seeing millions of these threads. There's probably more people in there that could tell you how 'amazing' they were live.
I saw them at earls courst in jun 06.

Was my favourtie gig ever.
Quote by andyd93
You sir, are correct.
when i saw them it was just an insane concert
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I ve never been to one. But i have friends who have gone. They said its ridiculously good.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Are you seeing them in Champaign?

Yes I am.

Quote by myself101
Flea is awesome

the rest is meh

this is where i'd go into my "I Hate Flea So Much" Rant, but i'm feeling lazy, so i'll just say this, i hate em.

anthony got a little sick at the very end so they felt bad and jammed for like an hour. I was stoned, minds were blown, it was great.

anyone who can hate a man like flea doesn't understand a thing. he's one of the most kind and loving person in the world, what the world needs is more people like flea.
Haha yeah Ill be high as a kite so itll be all good even if they do suck.

Flea did a handstand for like 2 minutes straight while Frusciante played a solo, it was cool
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by fiveironfreshy
Haha yeah Ill be high as a kite so itll be all good even if they do suck.

yeah... they don't suck, I've seen many many concerts (including the rolling stones) and musically I think they are the best there is. My suggestion is that you eat enough before hand and wear something comfortable, because when I went I was hungry and cold and it took away from the experience.
RHCP owns my soul.

They were awesome when I saw them, they had a ten minute long stage jam. It fucking ruled.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Yeah one of my friends is going to that one in Champaign. I went to the one in St. Louis, and I loved it.
SPACE FOR RENT
Im going in April

can't wait...should be good
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by fiveironfreshy

I feel the same about people who always say "*reported*"
Quote by GodSaveUsAll
I feel the same about people who always say "*reported*"

you're silly, they're supposed to say that, when you join something, have a look at the rules.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.